• Current Donation Goals

bluenawaz

Oscar Off To China!

According to various reputed brazilian sources, Chelsea are very close to signing Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Júnior or simply Oscar for 30 million.Whether it is in euros or pounds or dolars has not been mentioned.

Link: http://blogdoneto.bl...-internacional/

Its from a very reliable brazilian expert José Ferreira Neto(main reason why I believed the story)

Also on twitter, Paulo brito,another brazilian reporter also confirmed about this.

The player was initially linked with Spurs which actually did not go down well with me as I feel Oscar has very high potential and will be a great signing.

Edited by Juan Mata Dor

Kezza   

He just only few days ago stated he's not in a hurry to leave. What's changed then?

He just only few days ago stated he's not in a hurry to leave. What's changed then?

It was Spurs then.Now its Chelsea...Maybe thats the reason

Blog de Neto is one of the most unreliable sources, almost all of their informations turn out to be false/misreport. Bluenawaz where did you hear that he's very reputed source? You need more search to do & you'll see what he actually is.

Edit: And have you actually found any of those "various reputed brazilian sources" in existence, reporting it? other than quoting Blog de Neto?

Edited by Blue RebelZ

Blog de Neto is one of the most unreliable sources, almost all of their informations turn out to be false/misreport. Bluenawaz where did you hear that he's very reputed source? You need more search to do & you'll see what he actually is.

Edit: And have you actually found any of those "various reputed brazilian sources" in existence, reporting it? other than quoting Blog de Neto?

Paulo brito on twitter..are you sure with neto?Can you tell me on what basis, you say this?From what I have read ,he is very reputed.Not that it matters but he has 1 million followers on twitter..I mean 1 million?Even sky sports doesn't have that many.

Oh god more "He's close to Chelsea" and "He wants to stay" and 'Cancerous agents from Brazil'

On another forum a guy from Brazil said that the Brazilian journo who tweeted about Oscar to Chelsea is quite close to internacional. So there's probably something in it

Ubik   

shouldn't really fan the flames but........

and according to this..

http://zerohora.clic...er-3815100.html

O presidente Giovanni Luigi teria se reunido durante essa semana com representantes do Chelsea para tratar da venda por 20 milhões de euros.

Chelsea's representatives have met with the president Giovanni Luigi to close the deal of Oscar for €20m.

Suiko   

I like Oscar, been talking about him to my friends recently as a relatively underrated Brazilian talent but didn't expect him to leave Brazil anytime soon

This doesn't look too solid but I'd definitely welcome the move