bluenawaz

Oscar Off To China!

2,425 posts in this topic

All based on twitter - close thread until an actual proper link

They have a point. If SC Inter do get Ganso, they would probably have to drop Oscar to the bench, which isn't going to fly with Oscar's ambitions to play in the 2014 World Cup.

Buy Ganso, sell Oscar, improve your team, still make a profit. Sounds like solid Brazilian business-doing to me.

It was Spurs then.Now its Chelsea...Maybe thats the reason

Chelsea have much bigger pull in the Brazilian market, due to playing in the CL and more importantly the FIFA Club World Cup, which, afaik, is a much bigger thing over there, than it is in Europe.

Edit: Also, don't forget that we already have 2 Brazilian internationals. Which is a massive advantage for any new Brazilian, because he knows Chelsea is (at least) occasionally watched by the Brazilian coach.

Edited by Chelsea'Til_IDie

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A REPUTABLE TRANSFER RUMOUR SOURCE.

And relax.

All based on twitter - close thread until an actual proper link

No. Based on the word of two brazilian journalists.

Blog de Neto is one of the most unreliable sources, almost all of their informations turn out to be false/misreport. Bluenawaz where did you hear that he's very reputed source? You need more search to do & you'll see what he actually is.

Edit: And have you actually found any of those "various reputed brazilian sources" in existence, reporting it? other than quoting Blog de Neto?

Paulo brito on twitter..are you sure with neto?Can you tell me on what basis, you say this?From what I have read ,he is very reputed.Not that it matters but he has 1 million followers on twitter..I mean 1 million?Even sky sports doesn't have that many.

Gentlemen, I'm aiming to be helpful and to ensure that your meaning comes across as you intend so I hope it will not seem that I am being critical.

The word reputed is being misused in these posts. It is being used as if it means something or someone is a good and/or reliable source but in fact it does not mean that. Reputed just means 'has a reputation' and that reputation could be good, bad or indifferent. Indeed the word reputed does not mean anything on its own, to make sense it has to be qualified. For example, you could say, "Blog do Neto is reputed to be reliable.", but you could just as correctly say, "Blog do Neto is reputed to be unreliable."

You could perhaps use the word reputable instead. That does mean 'has a good reputation'.

He only recently said he don't want to move too early in his career as he felt it will hamper his playing time.

This ain't happening in a 1000 years.

Paulo brito on twitter..are you sure with neto?Can you tell me on what basis, you say this?From what I have read ,he is very reputed.Not that it matters but he has 1 million followers on twitter..I mean 1 million?Even sky sports doesn't have that many.

Yeah I've checked with Paulo Freitas & jack Lang, Blog de Neto is unreliable. Besides that, the news links mostly quote the said blog so of little importance. Searched in Porto Alegre local papers & there are nothing up till now in digital versions. Only other link I found last night was the one Ubik posted(which I myself posted last night in a different forum).

The part of follower count, is quite ridiculous & bears different importance to different people. Juni has about 27k followers, while some random ITK has 50K, I know whom I trust more.

Searched a lot on this topic, & it appears Kia Joorabchian was the English teams representative, met with Inter president. Chelsea has so far had Pini Zahavi acting on our behalf, ever since Neymar saga. Zahavi was the clubs rep talking with Ribeiro's people & Neymar, Lucas respective clubs, has been ever present on CFC behalf of transfers, even most recently for the transfers of the Musonda brothers. It's quite obvious CFC won't instruct Joorabchian to make a deal for us & talk with Inter, ditching Zahavi in the process. Which makes me think that the rumor is largely same as we see every week in the silly season. There is no proper media link or Brazil media reporting it.

No. Based on the word of two brazilian journalists.

Still not a proper link I would say. It was more of like Javier Matallanas confidencial columns in AS, a journalist opinion. Besides that, have read actual version has the words 'probably going to Chelsea for....'. I think we should wait for proper media exposure or official confirmation from one of the parties involved before taking this seriously.

Mind I'm not saying it won't happen, could as well be like CFC has done a deal under wraps, like the recent practice shows.

He only recently said he don't want to move too early in his career as he felt it will hamper his playing time.

This ain't happening in a 1000 years.

The whole situation changes, if Ganso joins his club. He wont get as much playing time there as before, either.

The whole situation changes, if Ganso joins his club. He wont get as much playing time there as before, either.

The rumor started as a tangled one of the two correlated transfers. Every other tweet was "Ganso inter, Oscar Chelsea".

Blue Rebelz, have Chelsea or Porto officially confirmed negotiations for Hulk?

This is a transfer forum and there is a link,

http://www.standard....ar-7924281.html

Paulo Brito did not give his opinion, he said Oscar will join Chelsea.

Edited by Mceech

Blue Rebelz, have Chelsea or Porto officially confirmed negotiations for Hulk?

This is a transfer forum and there is a link,

http://www.standard....ar-7924281.html

Paulo Brito did not give his opinion, he said Oscar will join Chelsea.

Thanks, I'll learn to trust likes of caughtoffside, tribalfootball from now on simply because they're a link too.