• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Redmond

Premierleague.com Fantasy League 2012/2013

Finally up and running for the new season! Another revamp with a load of mullarky at the beginning when you're trying to renew or register, but hey...no pain, no gain!

Find us at : http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

As always, if you were in last season, you'll be automatically included this year too. If you'd like to join us for the first time (nearly 200 registered in our masterful league last time round and 2.5 million altogether), simply create your team and then join our minileague using the code : 29806-10414

It's completely free and we do it solely for the glory :)

A lot of clean-sheets for Chelsea and Newcastle would be appreciated! However, I'm never good at this game as I usually don't include many players from United and Arsenal :D

Van Persie....not Van Persie. Van Persie!....not Van Persie. Van Persie!.....not (etc etc)

I'm so bad at this game, I usually pick good players too--but they end up having patchy or poor runs of form.

BTW, Mikel is only worth 4.5, he might turn out to be a bargain.

Ric   

Not really a point grabber!

Sir   

I went for Aguero and Ba up front..... Ba wasn't exactly a first choice, but the midfield is jammed with talent!

2p for playing 90mins

maybe 1p for not conceding

probably -1p for a yellow card

That's about what you get when you play him.

My team looks like this:

Cech

Cole Lescott Hangeland Simpson

Sinclair Silva Young Ramires

Suarez Ba

Ba already slightly injured, not sure if I should change him.

0liver   

Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of quality midfielders available. Gone are the days of Lampard, Gerrard, Ronaldo, Fabregas etc racking up 200+ points every season.

I went for 3 top quality strikers and settled for cheaper midfielders from weaker teams who are key players for their teams.

Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of quality midfielders available. Gone are the days of Lampard, Gerrard, Ronaldo, Fabregas etc racking up 200+ points every season.

I went for 3 top quality strikers and settled for cheaper midfielders from weaker teams who are key players for their teams.

2008 and 2009 were really an epic year for that. Now were left mainly with Dempsey, van der Vaart, and Valencia in midfield

Alright just changed up my team I have,

Hart,

Walker, Kompany, Coloccini,

Hazard, Bale, Toure, Barkley

Borini, Rooney, Long