• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Mcgoochan

Olympics 2012

So who is going to light the bloody flame. All those years in the planning and we still haven't chosen anyone. I'd like Roger Bannister or Steve Redgrave.

The '72 games were the 1st that I can remember watching and I hope this one doesn't go the same way.

Can't wait for the cycling,swimming and the track and field. Wish I was one of the lucky ones to get tickets, but tv for two weeks it is.

Anyone else interested or is it just me?

I'll watch it when it's on but I'm getting a bit fed up of the hype. It doesn't start until Friday and the BBC are already wasting 20 minutes talking about it every day. Anyway, I don't think Great Britain are going to do as well as they did in 2008.

So who is going to light the bloody flame.

It'll be the Queen I would have thought.

CFC-Joe   

I'm not really bothered about the Olympics. If it's on TV, and I happen to be near a TV, I'll put it on.

Not going out of my way to watch it.

Ric   

I'll watch it when it's on but I'm getting a bit fed up of the hype. It doesn't start until Friday and the BBC are already wasting 20 minutes talking about it every day. Anyway, I don't think Great Britain are going to do as well as they did in 2008.

It'll be the Queen I would have thought.

Friends going to the mock, got his money on redgrave

The Olympics haven't even officially started and we've already offended a whole nation and become a worldwide laughing stock. At a women's football match between North Korea and Columbia today, the North Korean team refused to come out for about an hour. The reason? The flag of their most hated and bitter neighbours, South Korea was put up on the giant screen.

First a bus driver spends four hours trying to find the Olympic village now this. Great Britain must be an international laughing stock.

Sir   

I cannot wait until it's all over!!!!!!!