• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bridgejunky

Chelsea 0 - Ac Milan 1

Chelsea lost against AC Milan 1-0 at Sun Life Stadium, Miami, USA, in a pre-season friendly. Please use this thread for reaction to the Match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the deletion of the post concerned and the suspension of your account. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.co.uk

Looked pretty disjointed again, but really I expect this being pre-season and having a lot of chopping and changing in the team, both with subs, younger players and new recruits.

Marin has looked very sharp in every one of the preseason games and Hazard again showed how much danger he will pose with his amazing acceleration, low center of gravity and ability to turn incredibly fast.

Not reading to much into the results, its about building fitness, lets hope the lads come back fired up for the new season, I know I am!

genjuro   

I really find our lack of passing and creating chances very worrying. Its as if they dont care. Yeah its preseason but RDM is way too passive for me so far.......and why does he so persist with that clown malouda? Why we haven't shipped him is baffling. Overall very very dire all over the field as a unit with no cohesion or gameplan seemingly insight. I'm not fond of 4231 either, try 433. Imo we need Hulk badly, but even then a good tactician is needed, one to motivate at all times, one to change a game ala Guss. Man I miss Guss and his ways.

Watching highlights, ugh...so lackluster and lazy.

As the commentator even mentions, AC Milan only flew in yesterday to the States and they look so fresh and sharp.

overreaction going into overdrive. u fans need to calm down. it's pre-season - a time for experiments and fitness building above results. Besides, we have new players with new styles of play, everyone will need time to adapt.

Another defeat....I didn't watch it myself as I was in an alcohol induced coma so I will leave the picking to those watched it.

Chel_don   

If this is another Season where Malouda stays I will be shocked....even if we can not sell him at least loan him out and we pay for the wages..just do anything to get him out of the squad

overreaction going into overdrive. u fans need to calm down. it's pre-season - a time for experiments and fitness building above results. Besides, we have new players with new styles of play, everyone will need time to adapt.

agree about experiments, why not try Luiz in front of Terry and Cahill or behind them?

bert19   

Didn't bother staying up. Quite glad about that to be honest.

That Milan matchday sqaud was the poorest I've ever seen in my lifetime. And they only flew in yesterday?

Not good enough.

Move on.

Nick89   

Didn't bother staying up. Quite glad about that to be honest.

That Milan matchday sqaud was the poorest I've ever seen in my lifetime. And they only flew in yesterday?

Not good enough.

Move on.

Well, last year we did amazing in the PreSeason, but we had a horrible season, so I'm not worried at all. When we face Man City next month, that's where I'll be judging.