• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chelsea25

Doping.

Carl Lewis has come out and questioned the Jamaican runners.. Even Bolt is not above suspicion. I for one would but disapointed but not shocked.

I also strongly suspect China is the new East Germany

China the new East Germany,funny. Though I doubt that you are the only one who thinks this. May be a bit hard going over there to test them though.

The trouble with testing though, is that there are too many agencies,sports bodies or governing bodies that are too worried about making money than they are about stopping the rot that is doping.

Too divided instead of united.

Benners   

Looks like Armstrong has finally got nabbed.

Looks like Armstrong has finally got nabbed.

Yep, the powers (USADA) that be in the US have finally got their man. Just what the evidence is,is another matter? And to say that they will strip Lance of his titles is laughable. Only the UCI can do that. Lance is Marmite and I love the guy. I will need proven facts,not hear-say,rumours or vendetta's to change my opinion of the man.

The Times now suing Lance Armstrong for £1 million. He'll be a ruined man by the time this is all finished.

The Times now suing Lance Armstrong for £1 million. He'll be a ruined man by the time this is all finished.

Good. He's probably the worst, and most cynical, drug cheat in the history of sport.