• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Terry Ate My Hamster

Swansea Trains

wainy   

I have 1 return train ticket to sell from paddington to swansea returning the same day - £34. face value

if anyone is interested email me - wainy83@gmail.com

I can meet at the bridge on wednesday

bellycfc   

Just a heads up advance train tickets are now available for the day we play Swansea away. £33 each or £22 with a railcard.

What train have you got back? Struggling to find one after the game - latest one is 21:45 from what I can see. Could be a bit of a sprint!

What train have you got back? Struggling to find one after the game - latest one is 21:45 from what I can see. Could be a bit of a sprint!

You do realise this thread was for the league game. There is no way you'll make the 21:45 from the ground to the station unless you leave 15 mins before the end. If the game goes to E.T and pens..

0358 Thursday morning is the next train to London after the game, If the game goes to extra time I am stuck in Swansea, so I have managed to get a cheapish room in the Premier Inn and get first or second train on Thursday morning and straight into work in Cardiff.

With a bit of luck we can finish the tie with a good win in the 1st leg, just seen on the Travelodge Website, Cardiff Central for £15 on Wednesday 23rd,compared to £40 in Swansea, 2230 last train to Cardiff from Swansea