Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ubik

Taison

0 posts in this topic

Must admit, never even heard of this guy, not even in FM!

Chelsea could make a shock move for Metalist Kharkiv’s Brazilian forward Taison.

The 24-year-old is seen as a £12million alternative to Hulk and Edinson Cavani if they prove to be beyond the Londoners’ reach.

The creative force behind Metalist’s rise in Ukraine can play just behind the main striker or on the flank and had been compared to Shakhtar Donetsk forward Willian by scouts.

Taison was surprisingly left out of his club’s match at the weekend, with sources claiming he was given leave to return to Brazil to explore visa and passport options ahead of a possible move to Stamford Bridge. The former Internacional player finds himself caught up in a chain of deals.

Coincidentally, Porto are interested in him in case they lose their Brazil striker Hulk to Chelsea.

And Shakhtar have him top of their list to replace Willian if he completes a move to Tottenham, having seen his own transfer to Chelsea fall through.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2191963/Chelsea-line-12m-bid-Taison.htmlhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2191963/Chelsea-line-12m-bid-Taison.html

Never in my life have I heard anything about this character.

Which means we will probably get him, not Moses, not Cavani, not Hulk.

That would be the craziest uproar on this board, secretly I want it to happen just to see what happens here haha (maybe not so secretly now)

I happen to be an expert on the guy and can assure you he's exactly what we need and we'll struggle to win anything this season if we don't make this signing

Seriously though, no idea. If he played against Shakhtar in any games I've seen then he didn't stand out

Pretty good in the Europa League.

Too bored and tired to even google his name.can't wait for the transfer window to close.

Yet almost all of your posts have been in this very forum. I thought everyone in here was an expert on every player.

Yet almost all of your posts have been in this very forum. I thought everyone in here was an expert on every player.

Since this was below my post,I am assuming this was a reply to me(if it wasn't I would feel very weird).Yes I am in CFCnet only.I was in vital chelsea once upon a time.I left it.I think this is the best forum.And no, I have no clue about him.The only taison I know is not spelled this way and his first name is Mike.

Don't know much about him, but if Hulk deal fails, would rather prefer us going for Munian.