Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OTCFC

Help - Champions League Final Footage

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted on here, but felt it was important for this.

Post-Munich I watched ITV's 'Champions League Weekly' and thought it was some of the best footage I'd seen from the game, from the way it was presented, to the interviews, to angles that I hadn't seen before.

Anyway, recently decided I'd try to hunt this down and I think I've found it: http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,12606_7750788,00.html

Unfortunately, I recently decided not to renew my SkySports package and as such, can't watch the show. I was hoping some kind soul would be able to access the program through their SkyGo account and use a video-capture tool to record the program for others to see. As mentioned above, I thought it was some of the best Munich footage around, so is something I'd like everyone to get to watch!

Can anyone help?

Cheers.

Sorry to bump - can anyone help with this? Would be a great addition to the many YouTube clips that I'm sure a lot of people spend many an evening watching!

Had a disaster (in my world), Sky Box has packed up which means I have lost the Sky Sports version of the highlights for Munich!

Does anyone have this they could share or know of a link to the highlight programme???

Desperate not to lose this so would appreciate any help...

Had a disaster (in my world), Sky Box has packed up which means I have lost the Sky Sports version of the highlights for Munich!

Does anyone have this they could share or know of a link to the highlight programme???

Desperate not to lose this so would appreciate any help...

www.101greatgoals.com and search for Chelsea - Kings of Europe

I have also downloaded this from a torrent, so I have a permanent copy on my tablet.