Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Transfer Talk Topic

0 posts in this topic

Right....... As we're approaching transfer deadline day, we've decided to do a designated topic related to the deadline day.

Here you can discuss all transfers, potential transfers, ins and outs, for whatever football club in the UK or abroad.

Normal rules still apply, so please try and cut out a lot of swearing, personal attacks etc

And please remember, try to attack the post, not the poster, and I mean attack in the nicest possible form. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how much you agree or disagree.

If we're linked to a player, then please feel free to continue in that player topic. If you still want to discuss it in here, then fair enough, we'll see what happens.

The summer speculation topic is what it is, so feel free to use it as normal. But I'll assume a lot of it will be covered in here.

Any problems with this, then feel free to contact me via a PM.

I hate Jim White. There, I said it.

Malouda, Benayoun and Marin haven't travelled with the squad. Maloud and Benayoun gone then.

Jim White and Darmesh Sheth(sp) total entertainment value.

I hate Jim White. There, I said it.

Blasphemer!!!

3626387735_d8b9a2fbf2.jpg

Two phones' time to shine as well...

Reckon this could be the biggest deadline day ever. Lots of clubs with unfinished business

Wait for them words...."Noises coming out of Chelsea"

God I love deadline day, shame I will miss most of the morning due to playing Golf.

Normally Chelsea tv do a transfer deadline show, is this on tomorrow? if its on, than I'm sure we'll bring someone in.

Wait for them words...."Noises coming out of Chelsea"

God I love deadline day, shame I will miss most of the morning due to playing Golf.

It only gets good in the evening :)