• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cook0891

Nordsjaelland Away

cook0891   

Booked up for this. Flying out Tues back Weds. £59 return from Manchester with Easyjet. When looked think was roughly same price from Stansted but Manchester is bit nearer for me.

Looking forward to this. Living in Lyon for the year so prices won't rocket for CL games. Flying with Easyjet from Geneva to Copehagen on the Monday 10am. My friend has just moved to Copenhagen to study (handy). Back on the Wednesday midday. £30 return. Would have been rude not to have booked it.

Bristol - Copenhagen with EasyJet £75 return fly out Monday teatime, return Wednesday evening, first time I have been able to get online since the draw so not a bad price considering I paid more to go to Wigan on the train !!!

Bristol - Copenhagen with EasyJet £75 return fly out Monday teatime, return Wednesday evening, first time I have been able to get online since the draw so not a bad price considering I paid more to go to Wigan on the train !!!

Hey mate! Looking forward seeing you on my turf! Just moved back to Copenhagen again so this will be my first game of the season.

FC NORDSJAELLAN vs CHELSEA – 2 October 2012

1 & 2 NIGHTS PACKAGES FROM HEATHROW

1 NIGHTS PACKAGE - 2nd October – 3rd October– Based on 06:40am departure from Heathrow on the 2nd October.

£239 GBP per person based on 3 STAR Hotel in city centre 10 minutes from main station. Includes Breakfast

£249 GBP per person based on 3 STAR Hotel in city centre only 2 minutes from main station. Includes Breakfast

2 NIGHTS PACKAGE – 1st October – 3rd October – Based on 06:40am departure from Heathrow on the 2nd October.

£259 GBP per person based on 3 STAR Hotel in city centre 10 minutes from main station. Includes Breakfast

£269 GBP per person based on 3 STAR Hotel in city centre only 2 minutes from main station .Includes Breakfast

4 Star hotels available on request.

Please enquire at football@timestravel.com or call Simon or Sinead on 07837 398241

Prices include return scheduled flights , airport taxes and hotel accommodation inclusive of breakfast.

Please note these are the current prices and are subject to availability .

ATOL Number – 74904

IATA Number – 91245302