• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nystad

Shakhtar Away

Nystad   

Anyone planning on heading to Donetsk? We might do Sunday to Wednesday out there.

cook0891   

Interesting the club hasn't got anything up for this one, got the one in Denmark and Juventus game but nothing for this.

I had quick look but couldn't find anything cheap enough to tempt me at the minute.

CFC-Joe   

Arsenal only two planes out there 2 years ago. Around 500 plus Russian and Ukrainian Arsenal fans. Around 800 in total went.

With this being in the half term holidays, I'd have hoped that we'd get a good turn out.

I have a choice of doing either Shakhtar or Juventus due to only having enough leave left in work to do one, thanks to all the dates falling when I am in work and not off !! Any ideas on the easiest way to get there ??

cook0891   

Interesting the club hasn't got anything up for this one, got the one in Denmark and Juventus game but nothing for this.

I had quick look but couldn't find anything cheap enough to tempt me at the minute.

Looks like thomas cook now doing a trip, still doubt will do this one though.

Tomcat   

My advice check Opodo. I usually buying connection return flights. There are flights from Gatwick to Kiev between 12.30 and 14.00 and you will get around two hours gap to Donetsk flight, You will be in Donetsk between 8-10pm. And return 7.00 from Donetsk and 12.30 you are at Gatwick. (There is two hours time deference). Currently tickets costs £290 return. I'm flying 21 September. Unfortunately couldn't get holiday for match day, so going to go at Stamford Bridge 7 November.

Nystad   

Anyone know where the away fans are situated in the Donbass Arena? Guessing somewehere in the upper tier. Oh, and how many tickets can we expect to be allocated?

paulw66   

I find it a bit odd that we are now 2 weeks away from the game (not an easy place to get to for most) and yet there is nothing public regarding ticket sales. Not blaming the club, the tickets haven't arrived but I think it is pretty poor from Shahkhtar.

I guess most people wont want to book a flight until tickets are secured, which now means getting a flight at short notice at inflated cost.

For Juve away I booked my flight anyway as it wasnt expensive but I imagine flying to the Ukraine is a different story.