• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JayD

Juventus Away

JayD   

I booked a fairly late flight to Turin by accident , it arrives in Turin airport from London Gatwick at 17:20. I believe there would be a charge for a name change, but if anybody fancies buying it off me then feel free to drop me a message and will arrange something. Flight is with British Airways.

I also booked it thinking it was a return, it wasn't.. so I booked my return flight with RyanAir.... for the wrong date (21st September) so if anybody wants that for some reason then let me know ha!

Anyway... I have finally sorted my travel arrangements, via.Milan which is a piece of p*ss. Suppose nearer the time we will get a better idea of where to drink etc. As this is the only group game I can go to due to work commitments, I felt left out that it didn't have a topic.

LOL.

Copenhagen 2 October? You know it makes sense!!! Come an visit me to see how Cooenhagen can be like when it's not in the middle of February, full of snow and -15C.

JUVENTUS vs CHELSEA – 20th November 2012

2 NIGHTS PACKAGE – Flights and hotel inclusive of breakfast.

Total package cost £249 GBP per person.

Includes direct flights on BA , all airport taxes , and 4 star hotel in city centre inclusive of Breakfast for 2 nights.

Dates & flight timings:

Monday 19th November – Departs Gatwick 14:40 Arrives Turin 17:20

Wednesday 21st November – Departs Turin 18:10 Arrives Gatwick 19:00

Please enquire at football@timestravel.com or call Simon or Sinead on 07837 398241

Please note these are the current prices and are subject to availability .

ATOL Number – 74904

IATA Number – 91245302

JayD   

LOL.

Copenhagen 2 October? You know it makes sense!!! Come an visit me to see how Cooenhagen can be like when it's not in the middle of February, full of snow and -15C.

Really don't think I can do it mate. I'm currently in the middle of possibly going back to contracting (which is obviously going to be better in the long run) but it leaves me having to be sensible with finances for the time being. I'm also saving for a deposit on a house.. which is slowly but surely turning into... well, nothing! Regardless of if I can come in October I will DEFFINATELY come to visit at some point in the near future. If denmark was the date of Turin, I could've gone, bugger really.

Apparently a cheaper option is flying to Milan then jumping on a train to Turin. Train only takes about 50mins and won't be too expensive. Means you avoid the inflation in flight prices to Turin on the game of the day but obviously more hassle.

Don't quote me on that, just what I heard off me dad. I'll be looking into it in more detail if I think I'll get a ticket.

JayD   

My flight back from Turin is the evening... Shame the match is in 2 months time.

Booked a Gatwick - Milan flight on the Tuesday morning, fly back Wednesday evening from Milan - Gatwick, looks like Donetsk will be the one I miss due to cost and lack of annual leave