• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bridgejunky

Live Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers V Chelsea

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Queens Park Rangers, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hrs, Saturday, 15th September 2012, at Loftus Road.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Lets hope it goes better than last year... So far this season QPR have looked very disjointed so I think it is a good time to be playing them. Clean sheet would be very welcome! I'm never usually optimistic but I think we will see a big reaction from the players after that shocking performance in Monaco.

My first away day of the year. Prediction: 3 - 0.

todongo   

I'm not optimistic on this one and Juve might get ugly.

Losses to both QPR and Juve :/

Chelsea are the only team with a 100% record in the league, scored some good goals and played nice stuff at times. QPR have one point, conceded nine goals and have Bosingwa crossing the ball into the box. I find your negativity very strange!

I'm surprised by the negativity - we'll raise our game too.

An early goal or two would help though, I can't see Queens Park Strangers holding it together after that.