• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrisb

John Terry To Valencia

Holymoly   

Might be worth considering if there is anything in it for us. I can quite see why Terry may have got to the stage of teling everyone in the media and the establishment "screw you guys I'm going home". If he did I wonder who would be next in line for their attention? Ashley presumably.

It's all probably BS to be honest, but say those things of him being pissed off with us is true, then his got a bloody cheek. the way this club has stood by him the countless times his has brought embarrassment to us, shame, and bad press. We have backed him, defended him and even now have maintained he is our captain.

Not sure many other clubs would do the same.

Pure speculation, especially since the agent has his end of contract date wrong. JT's last deal has him signed through 2014. He might be considering not signing, but only because of the policy that the club has of opening negotiations with players once they have 2 years left on their deal.

His wages are too high for a club that's just finally started to financial footing.

Might upset a few here but maybe the best possible outcome. He is considered toxic in certain circles and that is starting to hurt the club. Club first should always be the mantra...