• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Chelsea 2 - Man Utd 3

Man Of The Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Man Of The Match

Sir   

Chelsea lost 3-2 at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League, against Man Utd. Please use this thread for reaction to the Match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Sir   

A complete and utter farce of a so called refereeing performance from Mark Clattenburg, an utter farce. Clearly, my main grievance is the Torres decision. I can't remember his first yellow card, what was that for? But the second was a joke. Evans is known for tackling like that, and you could tell even he was worried he was going to get a red card!!! He kicked torres in the shin (well I say kicked, but fouled him at least!) and that's why he went down!!! A clear and utter foul, so to send him off with a second yellow was an utter farce of a decision. But I have to say, how unlucky is Torres with decisions like this? Time and time again I can count how many times the guy gets fouled but referees give him nothing for it!!! If I recall, a near identical foul happened to Torres (Champions League?) he was fouled, went down, and I think he got booked for it as well!!!! Utter joke of a decision that cost us today.

As for Ivanovic, I guess he was correct with that decision, but Young needed no invitations in going down. It was a bit silly from Ivanovic, so I guess we can't have too many complaints?

But the referee really had one today, he really did. Many dubious free kicks as well.

I knew The Little Pr... would score, he always bloody does! But, his damn goal was offside!!!!!! Can you imagine two sending's off and an offside goal at Old Trafford? Come off it.

But as for the game, we started so poor, but after twenty minutes we dominated. Mata's goal was utter class, and we was unlucky with Cahill/Torres/Evans chances, but their keeper did well, like he normally does against us. We did respond really well, though, and the Ramires goal was nice after Oscar did well. But as I say, the referee ruined the game today, no doubt about it. Imagine all that happening at Old Trafford? Come off it. Referee bottled it today, gave mostly everything to United.

Disgraceful.

For starters, I have to say Well Done Lads ! We fought, came back from a 2 goal deficit and looked like we could have won it. Big shout out to all the fans at the Bridge for sticking behind the team !

Onwards and upwards ! We are still top. WE WILL GET THEM MID WEEK !

Sir   

Ferguson kept saying how long it had been since he has won here...... I guess the referee thought it was about time.

Fresh   

David Gill's first order of business since becoming VC of the FA is pretty obvious now! Terrible, terrible officiating. It's almost a shame Utd has become such a **** team that Ferguson needs to rely on cheating and buying referees to earn his victories.

Is it even worth turning up to the League Cup game in a couple of days? No doubt Fergie has bought that win too.