• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Official: Chelsea Launch Formal Complaint Over Mark Clattenburg

Sir   

So it looks as if one complaint has been made towards Mark Clattenburg regarding John Obi Mikel, but the complaint regarding Juan Mata won't be made due to insufficient evidence.... Or something along those lines, I guess.

Hoping this is over quickly. Must think they have some good evidence if they have dropped the other case. Lets see what the next few days bring. Lets just hope we smash united tonight first.

Hoping this is over quickly. Must think they have some good evidence if they have dropped the other case. Lets see what the next few days bring. Lets just hope we smash united tonight first.

Yeah was going to say the same thing, the club obviously have something to use as evidence even if it's just the statements of Ramires and Luiz as is being reported.

I still can't quite get my head around this one. How on earth do the club expect to be able to prove these latest allegations ?

We could get absolutely slaughtered over this, and in the worse case scenario RA may decide he's had enough and walk away.