• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Nino Essien

Leeds

So the game is on 19th December.

There's no chance of getting back after the game with trains with the first train back at 5am. I've booked A Travelodge at the Leeds Central for £25. Decent price and its right by the station. What is everyone else doing?

Weighing up my options now ... Never a fan of taking leave in the week before Christmas, seems a waste when no-one expects you to do any work anyway! Might have to go the Travel Lodge way though, either that or Thomas Cook it.

Three days off work that week which is a bonus, two nights in Sheffield visiting loads of new Wetherspoons (sad) and Wednesday night in the Leeds Central Travelodge

Chrisb   

Three days off work that week which is a bonus, two nights in Sheffield visiting loads of new Wetherspoons (sad) and Wednesday night in the Leeds Central Travelodge

Enjoy it mate, I'm at work and have used all my remaining leave days for Turin! Haven't been to Elland Road since '92 when Gordon Strachan was still playing for them! I got p*ssed on by a Police horse outside the ground too!

really want to do this one, hoping chelsea put a train on , if not looking at getting a train to leeds and then a train back to manchester after the game to stay the night then getting an early train home so would miss 2 days off work, might be difficult

So the game is on 19th December.

There's no chance of getting back after the game with trains with the first train back at 5am. I've booked A Travelodge at the Leeds Central for £25. Decent price and its right by the station. What is everyone else doing?

Double?

Lets hope the club helps out with trains otherwise I doubt we'll take a big following given that the match is a week before Christmas.

I've been waiting ages for this fixture so fingers crossed.

JayD   

Lets hope the club helps out with trains otherwise I doubt we'll take a big following given that the match is a week before Christmas.

I've been waiting ages for this fixture so fingers crossed.

Really? This will sell out, trust me. Cannot wait, been waiting for this draw for a very long time. 2 Days off work booked, going to get an early train up there and stay overnight.