• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShedRow2

European Declaration Forms

ShedRow2   

Hi,

Anyone ever put a different name on a declaration form to what Season Ticket it was bought with? Bought 2x tickets with mine a friends ST, but my Dad will join me instead. Was going to just put the ST No. it was bought with but just with a different name.

Thoughts?

DaveF   

You'll do well to find someone observant in the ticket office to notice, but I'd stick with the name of the person who the ST is in just in case they check. Once the form has been handed over the counter I reckon it probably goes straight in the bin.

ShedRow2   

So I stuck with the ST names, and they have sharpies the names to the back of tickets. Hopefully no one will check at the ground.

JayD   

So I stuck with the ST names, and they have sharpies the names to the back of tickets. Hopefully no one will check at the ground.

I wouldn't worry too much.. but I think that displaying your ST Seat number under your Avatar isn't the smartest of move if your talking about this ;) I've got a ticket that isn't in my name, shouldn't be an issue.. can't expect everyone to turn up with photo ID.

Not answering the question as I can't help but on the subject... why do we even need to do declaration forms? Got a mate who's a City fan who went Real Madrid and is going Dortmond and he hadn't even heard of a declaration form (or anything similar).

No doubt the declaration form is just another pointless exercise devised by the club just to piss off the fans, also while on a similar subject why do the club insist on sending Euro away tickets out by special delivery if you are unable to pick ticket up in person

Chrisb   

Not answering the question as I can't help but on the subject... why do we even need to do declaration forms? Got a mate who's a City fan who went Real Madrid and is going Dortmond and he hadn't even heard of a declaration form (or anything similar).

Next thing will be to fill in this pointless form for Prem away games detailing your train times and train operating company!

Hi there

Similar sort of question. Going to Galatasaray and will be my first Euro away. For various reasons,my two season tickets have my dad and my sisters name on them. Has there been any change in policy for this season or do you reckon its still ok to just put their details on the forms?]

From various other threads it seems it can be a hit and miss

http://forums.CFCnet.co.uk/topic/53644-european-aways/

http://forums.CFCnet.co.uk/topic/50335-european-away-days/

http://forums.CFCnet.co.uk/topic/19641-euro-declaration-forms/

So basically what is people's experience from the 3 euro aways so far this season? Have they been asking for flight confirmation?

I also have a membership which is in my name , and I don't reckon we will sell out our allocation so that could be an option just to be on the safe side.

Chrisb   

I'm on the UEFA away scheme and I've never been asked to confirm my flight details once I've put the form in. Let's face it, you could change your flight details after submitting your form.