• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JayD

Norwich Away - Boxing Day

JayD   

Anybody thought of how they are going to do this one? Would obviously hate to spend boxing day with the family so thinking about maybe organizing a bus / coach up there.

Anybody thought of how they are going to do this one? Would obviously hate to spend boxing day with the family so thinking about maybe organizing a bus / coach up there.

There are no trains running boxing day on the Liverpool st line! Drive or coach only? They may even move it.

CFC-Joe   

I'd suggest getting a group of you together and using a bus. Besides, Norwich is overpriced anyway. Looking forwards to Everton away a few days later far more!

Codger   

They may even move it.

Pretty disappointing that the the Boxing Day fixture is such a schlep, for which the league has to be blamed, but they won't move it.

Better off paying someone to stay sober and drive you there and back.

Chrisb   

Pretty disappointing that the the Boxing Day fixture is such a schlep, for which the league has to be blamed, but they won't move it.

Better off paying someone to stay sober and drive you there and back.

That's what I'm working on!! Wife or daughter are looking favourite!!

Codger   

That's what I'm working on!! Wife or daughter are looking favourite!!

Don't really understand why they did it. Didn't we play Fulham for like four years on the trot? Makes far more sense for all concerned; fans, plod, transport (such as it is) and the bars and restaurants.

Edit: since I set the site up, I should probably use it! http://thechels.info/wiki/Matches_against_Fulham_F.C.

morky   

Are there many on here travelling up to this one?

Where do you plan on drinking?

Wetherspoons by the river or the Compleat Angler maybe?