• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bONes

Sunderland

bONes   

Hey ya lads,

Got my tickets to Sunderland away! Anyone meeting up somewhere in a pub or elsewhere before the game?

Usually we go to the big Wetherspoons pub near Newcastle train station.Assembly rooms I think it is called. Last year there must have been 100 Chelsea in there with a load down from rangers as well. Then just hop on the metro direct to ground

The Colliery Tavern right next to the ground is usually ok for us lot when I have been up I recent seasons. Never forget last game of the season a few years back and spending the second half in there after a half time chucking out and joining I with their Newcastle relegation celebrations!

Gutted they moved away fans to the second tier. Was looking forward to giving El Tranny a dose of reality from his 160K a week woe is me pitty pit.

The Union Rooms is the Wetherspoons in Newcastle, five minutes walk from the railway station, turn right and cross over the road, last season it was wrapped up in scaffolding before we played Newcastle

bONes   

The Union Rooms is the Wetherspoons in Newcastle, five minutes walk from the railway station, turn right and cross over the road, last season it was wrapped up in scaffolding before we played Newcastle

Allright, what about saturday? Is it open now then?