• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chelsea25

Game Of Thrones

Rick1977   

It's the best thing on tv and it might be even better than the wire as the best show ever if the next seasons are as good as the first 3 have been!

It's the best thing on tv and it might be even better than the wire as the best show ever if the next seasons are as good as the first 3 have been!

Oooh...big claim "best thing on tv" I mean is everyone forgetting Breaking Bad? Easily the best show.

Any watcher here?

And ******* hell that last episode was harrowing stuff. Not even the red wedding compares, while the red wedding was shocking this just upped the scale and for the first time made me feel disgust for the show.

Those screams, those ******* screams..I just can't get them out of my head.

Depressing stuff.

Lampen   

It was insane. Me and my wife was utterly shocked. The death didn't remind me of a splatter movie. It is so intimate and raw it gives you shivers.

It was awful- very similar to scenes in 28 Days Later (and the awful sequel), Drive and Irreversible. Nasty stuff.

Had to stick something pleasant on the TV after to get it out of my head by bed time!

What episode are you talking about that was so nasty?

The final episode of season four was amazing, so many great storylines going on. The only dissapointment is having to wait for the next season.