• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bONes

Members Only Pub

bONes   

Is there any pub for members only or season ticket holders around the Bridge? Going to the Fulham game next Wednesday, so looking where to go before the kick off.

Go to the white horse in parsons green, bit of a walk to the bridge so make sure you leave some time to get to the ground, probably about a 20min walk.

bONes   

Go to the white horse in parsons green, bit of a walk to the bridge so make sure you leave some time to get to the ground, probably about a 20min walk.

Cheers mate.

Do most of the fans gather here?

Cheers mate.

Do most of the fans gather here?

Yea there is always a crowd. Don't go there myself but it is one of the main fan pubs.

bONes   

By the way, I was told by a few fans, that Brogans or Imperial Arms is the best choice

CFC-Joe   

By the way, I was told by a few fans, that Brogans or Imperial Arms is the best choice

I second that. Both well worth drinking in mate.

JayD   

Imperial Arms if you want singing.. but in all honesty there are a fair few idiots in there at the moment, plus as it's midweek, the atmosphere won't exactly be great.

bONes   

I was in the Imperial Arms yesterday! It was not too bad. A bit of singing and chanting, but yeah I guess there's more on weekends games and etc.