• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Leeds United V Chelsea

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Capital One Cup match against Leeds United, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 19:45 hrs, Wednesday, 19th December 2012, at Elland Road.
Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Sir   

Not got a good feeling about this one at all. But, we certainly owe Neil Warnock one. What was it he was saying about the football club? Stuff regarding Clattenburg and Mikel I recall? Stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with him, yet he still feels he has to opine.

Ok so I make it, Mikel, Ramires, Cahill suspended, with Sturridge, JT, and Romeu all out injured?

Warnock is a despicable low life that just loves trying to get his ugly mug in front of the media as often as possible.

Going to be a harder game with Cahill suspended as well. Leeds will be really fired up for this one. We'll need to work really hard, especially in the first 20 minutes or so to take the sting out of em and quieten the crowd down a bit.

Could be a long night!

We need a song for Warnock.....a man who has won almost nothing as a player or manager. His only notable achievement winning the Championship with QPR

wee_pat   

crazy schedule going into this game, massive flight, 9 hours time difference, 2 games in 4 days, another massive flight and then a game within 24 hours of landing... expect we'll see a lot of players rested

Some sort of scandal will happen, something that will reflect bad on us you can guarantee it.

Yes, no doubt Torres will start up top....for a change.

crazy schedule going into this game, massive flight, 9 hours time difference, 2 games in 4 days, another massive flight and then a game within 24 hours of landing... expect we'll see a lot of players rested

How? We have about three players who can be brought in to rest others and that's before you consider that five first-teamers are out by virtue of suspension or injury. Resting players quite literally isn't an option, regardless of the stead you hold this or any other game in.

Ignominious defeat nailed on here, as far as I can see.

Ando   

I find it ridiculous how we've had virtually no update on Danny? Will he ever play for CFC again?