Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zoric

Álvaro Negredo To Chelsea?

0 posts in this topic

Cadena COPE is reporting that Chelsea and Sevilla have started negotiations regarding Álvaro Negredo.

Sevilla have got economical problems and their president, Del Nido said a while ago that they'll most likely be forced to sell in January.

http://www.cope.es/detalle/Chelsea-y-Sevilla-negocian-el-traspaso-de-Negredo.html

hmmmm, he is 27, but a good finisher, good in the air, likes to play long balls, lay offs, but is weak defensively

Scored 7 in 14 apps, plus 1 as a sub

hmmmm, he is 27, but a good finisher, good in the air, likes to play long balls, lay offs, but is weak defensively

a center forward who is weak defensively?! what good is he then?! I'm sure he can compensate with good goalkeeping skills though

strong player. more difficult for a centre back to defend than Torres.

Relatively good striker, but does he really suit our system? If Torres doesn't, I don't think Negredo does. We need a strong striker, yes. But we also need a striker with he hunger of Crespo's or Inzaghi's style always running around looking for room behind the defence to explore. Torres has no clue how to make these runs, but we need a striker who DOES have a clue.

a center forward who is weak defensively?! what good is he then?! I'm sure he can compensate with good goalkeeping skills though

But we have Torres who is a defensive wizard according to our leader, so no worries.

From rumours of Villa to Negredo? 0_o

Please go back to the Villa rumours!!

I also heard he can't play goalie very well. KEEP CLEAR OF HIM.

EDIT: dammit someone already made this joke...:(