• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nystad

Sparta Prague

Nystad   

This is surely going to be a top trip. Anyone else thinking about heading to Prague?

Already booked up, usual scenario of no flights from Bristol to Prague when I want one, finish work on Tueday night travel to London and stay in a cheap Travelodge, then flying from Stanstead to Brno with RiotAir, then catch train up to Prague, fly back from Prague to Manchester with Jet2 on the Friday, then train home

Chrisb   

Looking into it at the mo. Going to be expensive, but will be going regardless! Risca, beers as usual?

Got this one booked. I would advise anyone looking to go book it up asap to brno with ryanair. Return ticket I paid cost 60 pounds. Its a 2 hour journey from the airport from brno but the train tickets are very cheap into prague. Regarding restaurants and bars where is the best place to stay in prague is it the newtown or the oldtown. Both are very close walking distance. Anyone know more about prague?

Nystad   

Tickets still available for this one. Honestly thought this would sell out quickly tbh

Chrisb   

Anyone for pre flight beers at Stanstead on Wednesday lunchtime

Unfortunately not as I'm not flying 'till Thursday morning from Stanstead! Will text you on arrival in Praha to organise where to meet for pre-game beers. Should be about 2ish I think mate.

I thought this might sell out but alot of people staying away because of Rafa. Flying in on Tuesday afternoon so starting early, happy days!! Anyone flying into Brno and knows how to get into prague. Want to get into prague most likely by train. If anyone knows what are the costs of a return journey. I have read you have to get a 15 minute bus journey into main station in Brno and get the train to prague from there. Anyone know?

Also where are the bars in prague. Staying in between New town and old town of prague.

I thought this might sell out but alot of people staying away because of Rafa. Flying in on Tuesday afternoon so starting early, happy days!! Anyone flying into Brno and knows how to get into prague. Want to get into prague most likely by train. If anyone knows what are the costs of a return journey. I have read you have to get a 15 minute bus journey into main station in Brno and get the train to prague from there. Anyone know?

Also where are the bars in prague. Staying in between New town and old town of prague.

Coach is cheaper and takes the same time as the train apparently.