• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Southampton V Chelsea

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the FA Cup match against Southampton, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 15:00 hrs, Saturday, 5th January 2013, at St Mary's Stadium.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

You know what ... I really don't care. Can it get worse than losing at home to QPR? I mean realistically- sure we could drop out of existence or aliens could land and blow Stamford Bridge up. But in football terms? No way. Our season just plumbed a depth that not even at our worst and my most paranoid did I think we'd have to contend with.

If we win, lose or draw just ... Whatever. Think I'm just going to slope to my seat, zombie-like for the rest of the season.

DannyLB   

Torres to start and not score.

David Luiz to continue his goal to shoot a ball outside the stadium.

Ramires to pass to the opponent at least 10 times.

Azpilicueta to see the ball more than any RB ever should.

Cahill and Ivanovic new passing record between them.

I wish we had some talented graphical posters here like they do on redcafe (maybe we do and they're just shy?) because I would LOVE someone to do a parody of the 'Highlander' film poster with the word 'Striker' in the Highlander title font and Torres' face photoshopped (well) onto Christopher Lambert's with the existing tagline 'There can be only one' and a small pic of Demba Ba pulling an anguished face in the corner with Abramovich's face peering out from the other side.

It would certainly cheer me up attempting to forget that nonsense from last night.

I wish we had some talented graphical posters here like they do on redcafe (maybe we do and they're just shy?) because I would LOVE someone to do a parody of the 'Highlander' film poster with the word 'Striker' in the Highlander title font and Torres' face photoshopped (well) onto Christopher Lambert's with the existing tagline 'There can be only one' and a small pic of Demba Ba pulling an anguished face in the corner with Abramovich's face peering out from the other side.

It would certainly cheer me up attempting to forget that nonsense from last night.

I'm on the redcafe......but I'm not a graphical poster just a legendary poster.