• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Redmond

Frank Lampard Breaks Chelsea's All Time Scoring Record (#210)

No doubt in my mind Frank will beat the record. 203 against West Ham...It is meant to be.

He better get a move on if he's gonna be able to reach that!

9 goals in 12 games*?

*Could be more games depending on cups...

He better get a move on if he's gonna be able to reach that!

9 goals in 12 games*?

*Could be more games depending on cups...

I make it 17 league games? Then there is the two fixtures against Sparta Prague, F.A Cup fourth round at Brentford/Southend and the second leg at Swansea. So that's 21 games and potentially more to come depending on progress in the cup competitions.

I am certain he will break the record. Besides I wouldn't bet against him even if was only 12 games...Some things are meant to be.

I find it extraordinary that any fan "wouldnt be bothered"......

This is histroy in the making......how many times in a lifetime following Chelsea are we going to get see that record being broken? The appearances record will probably last forever and thus I see this one as the only one I am ever like to see broken.

The greatest player in our histroy breaking the club's goalscoring record (from midfield) will be an incredible moment and one that I am going to chase Chelsea round the country in order to try and witness.

Yes, exactly. Bobby's record has stood for 43 years. We'll unlikely never see this again.

I think with the Europa League and the FA Cup draw, Frank will do it. I hope he does it at the Bridge :) But I reckon in the EL and FA Cup we can count on what, 3 goals? Plus a couple pens in the Prem, that makes five, only four to go to beat it, three to equal it.

Come on Frank!

If only he had put away another of the chances he had against Stoke!

Still, I reckon another 3-4 penalties and the rest in open play is certainly doable.

The countdown is on!

I make it 17 league games? Then there is the two fixtures against Sparta Prague, F.A Cup fourth round at Brentford/Southend and the second leg at Swansea. So that's 21 games and potentially more to come depending on progress in the cup competitions.

I am certain he will break the record. Besides I wouldn't bet against him even if was only 12 games...Some things are meant to be.

I meant 12 games until West Ham at home?

Anyhow, Lamps breaking Tamblings record would be a once in a life time experience. Would have to plan my calendar so I'll be there if he does break it!

I meant 12 games until West Ham at home?

Anyhow, Lamps breaking Tamblings record would be a once in a life time experience. Would have to plan my calendar so I'll be there if he does break it!

Sorry Swedish I see what you mean now, for some reason I thought West Ham was further away than it is.

I don't actually care who he does it against though just as long as he does manage it.

It would be a travesty if he got to within 1 or 2 goals away from the record only for the board to cruelly take away the opportunity by seeing through their ridiculous plan of not giving him a contract extension.

He'll finish one short

You sad, sick boy!