• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Redmond

Frank Lampard Breaks Chelsea's All Time Scoring Record (#210)

Scored : 1 away to Reading 30/1/13

1 Bobby Tambling 1959–1970 202

2 Frank Lampard 2001–2013 196

3 Kerry Dixon 1983–1992 193

Frank's performance stats over more than a decade in a Chelsea shirt, have been quite stunning really. And those goals stats (as fantastic as they are for a midfielder - any midfielder) only tell one part of the story, of course. Along with those 196 goals, he's also notched up 115 assists. Incredible.

So, Frank scored three more goals in January. He is now six short of tying Bobby's record and seven short of beating it with three and a bit months to go.

bert19   

So, Frank scored three more goals in January. He is now six short of tying Bobby's record and seven short of beating it with three and a bit months to go.

Come on Frank, break that record!!

Yes. Doable but by no means a certainty.

I might be making things up here, but I wouldn't put it past our board to instruct Tubby to not play Lamps should he get close to the record.

Yes. Doable but by no means a certainty.

I might be making things up here, but I wouldn't put it past our board to instruct Tubby to not play Lamps should he get close to the record.

That's a horrible thought, but one that passed through my own mind. Surely not....surely not.

I'm going to say that Frank will finish the season - and, sadly, by the looks of it, his Chelsea career - by being our highest-ever goalscorer.

We'll never see that record beaten again in our lifetimes, in my view.

Him scoring last night was the only positive from a wretched result.

Sir   

I'm going to say that Frank will finish the season - and, sadly, by the looks of it, his Chelsea career - by being our highest-ever goalscorer.

We'll never see that record beaten again in our lifetimes, in my view.

Him scoring last night was the only positive from a wretched result.

What a hardship!!! Having a Chelsea career, winning shit loads of titles, earning a few quid, and being the all time top scorer! Wouldn't wish that on an enemy!

He got a tad lucky with his last goal, hopefully not one for the dubious panel!

That's a horrible thought, but one that passed through my own mind. Surely not....surely not.

Well it has crossed my mind in my darkest moments of feeling complete distrust for the board. But as you say...

Surely not..?

Sir   

Well it has crossed my mind in my darkest moments of feeling complete distrust for the board. But as you say...

Surely not..?

Load of crap. If he isn't fairly close now, when will he be?!

He's fit, he's playing loads, ergo he has the chances to do it, which he is.