• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Chelsea V Southampton

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Southampton, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 19:45 hrs, Wednesday, 16th January 2013, at Stamford Bridge.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

0liver   

Doubt Southampton will be able to keep us at bay for 90 minutes. But they'll come to park the bus after our recent home results, if we can score early it could be any score. But if it stays 0-0 we just have to be patient, no pointless shooting from 40 yards or showing frustration please.

I think Rafa will keep (rightly) his rotation policy but whoever plays will be good enough to cause them problems. We got a massive game against Arsenal just a few days later.

Ba wont start guys. Rotation stuff and all. If you set yourselves up for it now we can avoid another pre match breakdown. What we should be asking for is anything but Torres up front. Lalkovic is back from his loan... Feruz even though young will do a better job...

but I doubt the yoof will be given a chance. Here at chelsea we prefer playing with 10 men than 11 with a youngster.

So expect to see Torres back in the side. Also, Cahill, Marin, Oscar will also be brought back in.

We tonked them just only last week, very confident we will do it again.

Sadly football isn't mathematics. Three points anyhow will do. Hopefully an early Chels goal to calm the nerves en route to a win.

Hoping that Ba's substitution on ~70mins was with this fixture in mind.

I suspect JT will start but only play about 60 mins.