cc1173

Jose Mourinho (Leaves For The Second Time)

11,691 posts in this topic

"Pre-judging players".  Oh the delicious irony.  

Why in gods name do some of our supporters defend this man to the hilt?? - yes he brought us titles,but how can you not cringe when he gives an interview is beyond me.Exiled blue is absolutely right - he is jealous the way we are being portrayed in the media,CAN YOU NOT SEE IT!!!.

His ego is his master and will say anything to get him in the limelight,and he has the cheek to say we are a 'defensive' team!! By a manager that defines the word 'defensive' and bores the **** out of supporters that pay good money to see his teams play.

Conte may not Be the best manager in the world,but everything he has done in the short term he has been with us makes sense to me - unlike the deluded one.

5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

And this other judgement, which is different to mine, affects everything in my posts. 

It's ok - as you can see, I re-wrote it for you. Subjectively speaking, that is...............:).

7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Of course - which is why I took issue with a definitive statement of Conte having style in the first place.

But you are suggesting that different people have different tastes and like different thins randomly.  That does not describe the forum at all.  These "subjective" comments aren't random at all.  They all come from pre-judging JM or the players.  The love-in for Conte is based on either anti-JM prejudices or anti-player (traitors) prejudices.  It pre-dated Conte's first game, pre-dated the dreadful zero press, and pre-dated the proper press, the good run of form and our climbing to the top of the table.  It is based on false judgements (lead largely by the press) on last season.

And this faulty judgement affects everything.  A jumping buffoon on the touchline is stylish, as is the man with nothing to say to the press.  A squad where 5 under 21s get pressed into service is deeper than one where they are not needed.  There is a rationale why Alonso is the perfect blueprint of a WB, and so is Moses.  There is even an explanation why Fabregas should not be picked.

Call it subjective random opinion if you like.  I think it is something else.

Well done . 

You win the Internet for today.

Have a lie down.

6 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

It's ok - as you can see, I re-wrote it for you. Subjectively speaking, that is...............:).

... the only way to explain an outbreak of lunacy on this site.

In CFCnet terms the most equivalent time was when people were convinced that Grant was some kind of enormous Jewish conspiracy against JM, and that he was here to stay.  Fans overwhelmed with positive and negative emotions about JM and spurred on by the press started to believe all kinds of nonsense.  Much the same this season.

Edited by Droy was my hero

39 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

... the only way to explain an outbreak of lunacy on this site.

In CFCnet terms the most equivalent time was when people were convinced that Grant was some kind of enormous Jewish conspiracy against JM, and that he was here to stay.  Fans overwhelmed with positive and negative emotions about JM and spurred on by the press started to believe all kinds of nonsense.  Much the same this season.

What does that even mean?

Have two lie downs.

He's saying that anyone who happens to have an opposing view to his is a lunatic which makes me a proper triple lunatic.

I dislike Jose's arrogant, petulant, spoilt brat persona and how he isolated certain players in our squad in a cruel fashion but I'm not entitled to have that opinion.

He's pretty consistent (JM) and single minded in his ambitions.  He'll do what it takes to get his team to the top. Remove the emotional  aspect of being a fan and you see where most of what he says and does is going and why it's being said  

The perception that he isolates players might come from whining players who just don't like his methods.

Even our captain was treated the same. I watched the BT Sport Terry/Gerrard programme last night and JT said that JM basically blanked him (as well as others) if they weren't fit. JM's attitude was kind of based on focusing his own efforts on the players who were playing the next game. He wanted to know when JT was going to be fit, as this effected his longer term plans at that stage.

The programme isn't a bad watch, as long as you can put up with 50% of it being about Gerrard. 

5 hours ago, Ham said:

I dislike Jose's arrogant, petulant, spoilt brat persona and how he isolated certain players in our squad in a cruel fashion but I'm not entitled to have that opinion.

Did he isolate players anymore than Conte is doing? Like really, if you think about it we've used the starting XI plus Willian and somewhat Fabregas. That's it really. 

Not even Jose isolated players in the manner Conte is doing. Food for thought (for some it seems).

Edit: oh and it seems one is not entitled to use facts to support ones argument if those facts are in Jose's favour that is. Again, a big Conte fan but the comparisons between Jose and Conte and the way people are arguing is an utter joke. 

Edited by Sleeping Dave

Ok.  You've charmed me Dave and Droy.

I like José a lot.  I was wrong to say I personally had no time for him.  It was lunacy and an utter joke. 

Happier? 

Edited by Ham