cc1173

Jose Mourinho (Leaves For The Second Time)

11,883 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, kev61 said:

OK Dave,why has Mata been brought back into the fold?.Twice player of the year with us and now in Mourhino's plans.suggests to me Mourhino hasn't got a clue

What? I don't understand why you bring up issues that have nothing to do with what is being discussed to try and prove you're right about JM? 

What does Mata have to do with the minutes he's given to teenagers? 

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

really? Chelsea supporters do you mean? 

If so, do you think the possibility of meeting Mourinho in the later stages of the CL next season and maybe losing to him is an appealing thought to any of us? (even if he has a cutesy smile and a cheeky little turn of phrase).  Do me a favour. Horrible result, stupid suggestion.

stupid suggestion really? seeing as we're in a question asking mood do you think certain individuals on here would have given Conte and the board a hard time if we hadn't have made the top four?. My initial post was based on past views expressed on this and other sites ie the bitter and lamentable posts following his departure. I for one am highly delighted with Conte so far and am not missing the special one at all. In fact I'm looking forward to our boys locking horns with them next season. Oh by the way he has more than a cheeky turn of phrase. My favourite is when he catches himself out trying to be slick in front of the press.

5 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

If so, do you think the possibility of meeting Mourinho in the later stages of the CL next season and maybe losing to him is an appealing thought to any of us? (even if he has a cutesy smile and a cheeky little turn of phrase).  Do me a favour. Horrible result, stupid suggestion.

The possibility of meeting later aside, I think it's a good result. It just means that another one of our competitors will have the burden of CL. All 5 of us are now in the same boat.