cc1173

Jose Mourinho (Leaves For The Second Time)

11,787 posts in this topic

How can we (the fans) voice our opinion to this bloody board? they seem like they don't even give a crap anymore. did they really expect us to be happy and accept the fact Rafa is our manager when they got him? only getting Mourinho will make me forgive this lot.

Changed the title of the topic, as it will probably head this way.... So I guess this can be a topic for people to opine about our next permanent manager, or what will happen in the summer.

Pep isn't possible, so now who?

How can we (the fans) voice our opinion to this bloody board? they seem like they don't even give a crap anymore. did they really expect us to be happy and accept the fact Rafa is our manager when they got him? only getting Mourinho will make me forgive this lot.

They probably expected that Benítez would deliver amazing results and turn us around. If we finish in top 3 and win everything else, I think he's convinced us that we can trust him.

Edited by Nick89

I know this is the forum where we should be discussing the next incumbent of the revolving managers chair but I'd just like to take a moment for us all to reflect on the superb job the English written media have done regarding the Chelsea managerial position in recent months.

Definitely Pep , absolutely definitely Pep, Romans after Pep, loves the way he sets the team up, wants to build a dynasty of attractive football , got to be Pep, Peps your man, Million pounds a week, Pep all the way.

Absolute know nothing , "our sources with no direct quotations ever" morally reprehensible pieces of inhuman garbage the lot of them.

ps Glad he's not coming.

Chelseas managerial hopes rest on one man right now....and that one man is Antonio Adan! If that sucker can somehow get back into the Madrid first team and cause further discontent amongst the Madridstas then surely Perez will have no choice but to sack Mourinho - and Mourinho a bit scalded will run back to the place where he found the most comfort..Stamford Bridge!

I know this is the forum where we should be discussing the next incumbent of the revolving managers chair but I'd just like to take a moment for us all to reflect on the superb job the English written media have done regarding the Chelsea managerial position in recent months.

Definitely Pep , absolutely definitely Pep, Romans after Pep, loves the way he sets the team up, wants to build a dynasty of attractive football , got to be Pep, Peps your man, Million pounds a week, Pep all the way.

Absolute know nothing , "our sources with no direct quotations ever" morally reprehensible pieces of inhuman garbage the lot of them.

ps Glad he's not coming.

Great post.

I think we might of dodged a very expensive bullet with Pep.I will be intruiged to see how he gets on at Bayern.

Can people really see Mourinho as an option? I just dont see RA or the club wanting to go down this road again, I would be really shoocked if he is on our short list. People seem to be forgetting all the crap goin on at Modrid at present, its hardly making him an attractive option. I had £100 on Real to win Champions League at the start of the season, I traded that bet off a fortnight ago because there is just way too much political and player/manager problems there at the minute.

Give Benitez the job for me, I am certain we would be genuine title challengers under Benitez if given a full season.

Alternatives, hard not to respect Moyes but doubt he would be consider,which is wrong. Always been a fan of Cesare Prandelli, he probably dont speak the lingo but I think he is a top manager and this type of job might be enough to make him part with the Italian national team role.

ps Glad he's not coming.

Spot on as always Mr. K.

One thing this Pep thing may do is shine a light on where the actual managerial vacancies are - perhaps not at Citeh or United after all?

Glad Pep's not coming either. Ther are no Xavi's, Messi's or Iniesta'a in the Premier League, and from what I know there are none in the Bundesliga either. It looks like a battle between Jose and Rafa. Michael Laudrup might be worth a mention, or Mancini as a long shot, but on second thoughts, no. Mancini coming and bringning Balaotelli here would be the stuff of nightmares!

I have a feeling that Mourinho will be at Manchester City next season.

To be honest there is plenty of great managerial talent around at the moment. Klopp, Moyes, Laudrup, Clarke, Poyet etc. I just think that our club would give them no time, sack them after one bad run and we'll just keep churning out managers.

If we were to actually give them time then my choice would be David Moyes. Or James Prescott.