cc1173

Jose Mourinho (Leaves For The Second Time)

11,662 posts in this topic

Worth mentioning Frank Rijkaard's dismissal from Saudi Arabia job today. Remember when Abramovich thought he was the hottest sh*t going just because of his time at Barca?

I know this is the forum where we should be discussing the next incumbent of the revolving managers chair but I'd just like to take a moment for us all to reflect on the superb job the English written media have done regarding the Chelsea managerial position in recent months.

Definitely Pep , absolutely definitely Pep, Romans after Pep, loves the way he sets the team up, wants to build a dynasty of attractive football , got to be Pep, Peps your man, Million pounds a week, Pep all the way.

Absolute know nothing , "our sources with no direct quotations ever" morally reprehensible pieces of inhuman garbage the lot of them.

ps Glad he's not coming.

They hardly reported it being a done deal but just that Roman badly wanted him and was willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money for him. There's nothing to suggest that's not exactly what happened. They also reported that the nature of RDM's sacking was the final straw for PG having any intention of coming here. All that could conceivably tally up perfectly with what's happened.

Worth mentioning Frank Rijkaard's dismissal from Saudi Arabia job today. Remember when Abramovich thought he was the hottest sh*t going just because of his time at Barca?

Exactly. That alone has made me fear for Guardiola managing our club.

Guardiola took the easiest job he could get. Doesn't strike me as a strong character, and no Messi/Iniesta shield, don't want that type of guy here. We should right the wrongs of the past and bring the special one home.

Other than frank rijkaard, arsene wenger and dean saunders absolutely anyone other than TFSW, I personally think tubby will do himself out of the running anyway but id take anyone right now besides them four.

Guardiola took the easiest job he could get. Doesn't strike me as a strong character, and no Messi/Iniesta shield, don't want that type of guy here. We should right the wrongs of the past and bring the special one home.

Indeed brother.

If I see Frank Rijkaard or that fella Lauren Blanc mentioned again I think I might harm my self.

Presumably he has been sacked because he is ****, not because he gobbed at someone.

I think that 75% of all management rumours about Chelsea are pure fabrication, and another 23% are deliberate misinformation from the club. I doubt Chelsea have ever been interested in Rijkaard - besides if we were, the first thing that would happen is a press and UEFA investigaton into his relationship with Frisk - and we'd get the blame.

Surprised Pep took the Bayern job - seems abit of a cop out. In terms of managers for us, it leaves us with Jose as the only option (he will leave this season).

Who else?

Rafa - could be likley he'll stay but strong rumours he's Madrid bound. Not sure the club fancy him long term.

Moyes - Never going to happen

Mancini - Rumours he's going this season but really can't see the club getting him.

I'm really struggling for options..honestly. Outside of Jose and Rafa, I can't think of a single manager who's potentially available and the right quality

I know this is the forum where we should be discussing the next incumbent of the revolving managers chair but I'd just like to take a moment for us all to reflect on the superb job the English written media have done regarding the Chelsea managerial position in recent months.

Definitely Pep , absolutely definitely Pep, Romans after Pep, loves the way he sets the team up, wants to build a dynasty of attractive football , got to be Pep, Peps your man, Million pounds a week, Pep all the way.

Absolute know nothing , "our sources with no direct quotations ever" morally reprehensible pieces of inhuman garbage the lot of them.

ps Glad he's not coming.

. You can say the same about some on here who were convinced he was coming. Knowalls indeed