• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

1 hour ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Exactly this. 

I think there are a few notable posters in here who are secretly scared ****. 

Personally I couldn't care less. We have a terrific young manager and we have enough to work on this summer. Let them all do what they want. I only care about us, and what we are going to do, and although this season is going to be insane, I think we will be just fine. 

So let Jose and his "empathy" for United crack on. He's terrific but not as good as he used to be. #conte

In two years time I can imagine Inter supporters getting a bit twitchy if AC are struggling.

#one of us my arse.

2 hours ago, Jonny_CFC said:

Having just seen the interview he did with ITV his line 'I would like to forget the last 3 years and concentrate on the future' was the one point I really took note of.

The last 3 years obviously means his time at Chelsea, he wants to forget it and move on and concentrate on his new job. No problem with that, fair enough. We should be doing exactly the same though, Jose is nothing to do with us now, let's concentrate on us not him.

I never liked the way he had some hold over us when he left the first time. I really hope that's not the case second time around, it could be even harder with him in the same league.

I knew certain fans who were still pining after him years after he left, hopefully they have learned not to do that a second time.

If I'm watching him on tv and he says things I find irritating I will just switch him off, like I used to with fergie or brenda (or basically anybody connected to the scousers lol). Best to ignore it sometimes.

Up the Chels...

To be fair to him, I thought it was quite clear that he was specifically referring to the last 3 years in Utd's history and not anything to do with his own.

10 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

Personally I couldn't care less. We have a terrific young manager and we have enough to work on this summer. Let them all do what they want. I only care about us, and what we are going to do, and although this season is going to be insane, I think we will be just fine. 

So let Jose and his "empathy" for United crack on. He's terrific but not as good as he used to be. #conte

Spot on as usual Matt.

1 hour ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Exactly this. 

I think there are a few notable posters in here who are secretly scared ****. 

Of what?

7 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Why would Jose have need to complain?

After all , he wanted one centre half and we got him three !

What a loser.

LOL