• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

On 6/6/2016 at 10:04 PM, r.bartlett said:

My conclusion on the day's proceedings + the fact that CFC PLC tried to pay her off (with a confidentiality clause no doubt) suggests 

1, Eve will win and get awarded costs and compensation. lots of sympathy in the press.etc etc

2. JM will be rebuked but it will be down to 'JM is JM' he moves on unhindered by it all or based on the  Filho da puta" ruling until his court case in front of the beak . TBC

3, CFC PLC will get censured and heavily fined for allowing a climate of abuse and discrimination to continue if not condoned whilst doing nothing to prevent it lest the fear of upsetting the bully.Putting success above the welfare of it's staff etc etc.

thus far CFC PLC is fooked IMHO.

Look forward to day 2

Although it never got fully played out in court, pretty much how it turned out...

Sea foot   

Apart from none of what you said happened, you were spot on. Well done.

Holymoly   
10 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

She won. Chelsea and Mourinho lost. Justice done as far as I'm concerned (and no, I don't have any anti-Mourinho agendas in play). Hopefully time to move on.

I'd argue that only Chelsea lost. They will have picked up any liability Jose personally incurred and the press coverage is already stressing what a terrible employer Chelsea FC are and how Jose is the new manager of Manchester United, and as such a previously terribly misunderstood hero of the game. Nothing against Jose per sé on this subject but the hypocracy of the press and media makes me want to vomit.

Edited by Holymoly

40 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

Although it never got fully played out in court, pretty much how it turned out...

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story eh r.bartlett? especially when it's yours! 

I'll prefix this by saying that Jose was at fault for commenting on it in the PC, he could easily have batted away the question and read the riot act behind the scenes and all this could have been avoided.

However, I would like to have seen the details come out, as others have mentioned. Both sides made some pretty big claims against each other which raise their own questions.

For the Club to say she was briefing the press against us, they must have had something concrete to go on to disclose it in the tribunal.

Likewise her claims that she suffered sexual comments during her employment - why wouldn't/didn't she raise these concerns at the time? And failure to be provided a club suit? Come on.

Edited by DaviesCFC

cam4blue   
46 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I'd argue that only Chelsea lost. 

Funny. If you look at what the club's aim was going into this (avoid our dirty laundry being aired in public, and slap an NDA on the whole thing), then I think we got what we wanted. 

All this "lost" and "won" stuff misses the point TBH. We reached an amicable settlement. That's what the club made great pains to show they were trying to do all along (in fact, that was pretty much our whole case going by the skeleton arguments; we were doing our best to resolve the situation in a more than fair fashion, and Eva wasn't). 

My question would be what Eva's aims were going in and why she (seemingly) changed her mind so late. 

Did she get something new that meant settling suddenly became more attractive? Was brinkmanship to drive up her payout her plan all along? Or was she somehow backed into a corner and left with no option? Because settling was clearly our plan from the get go. But it didn't seem to be hers until the moment she did. 

10 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Just watch the footage. I think that it's blindingly obvious, tbh. He controls himself, and nothing else happens.

This?

Actually the picture opening the clip is very misleading because he is actually looking at Jon Fearn at the time, and his words throughout are clearly general frustration followed by specific words to Jon Fearn.  Eva is in picture only because she puts her self in shot by returning first.

AS I keep saying, Eva manufactured an incident out of something that never happened.  Then to clear her own actions (basically not turning up to work)  she has demanded Chelsea apolgise for for the insult which never happened and for accusing her of going on to treat a player (which was nothing to do with her anyway).

In work and in the home, rows generally get resolved when one side apologises for something that never happened anyway and the real issues get pushed aside.

23 minutes ago, cam4blue said:

Funny. If you look at what the club's aim was going into this (avoid our dirty laundry being aired in public, and slap an NDA on the whole thing), then I think we got what we wanted. 

Indeed - we lost because the club wanted to lose.  It made a big offer ahead of the court case, and I feel sure that the tribunal judge or whoever runs it told Eva that she could not justify running an open tribunal that would not possibly award more than a fraction of the offer on the table,

Eva wanted her day in court, she only got one day and no details.  She lost.  She has no career now.  What is she going to do?  Possibly 200k a year worse off, and bored and newly married.  Have children? I doubt that was ever the plan somehow.

1 hour ago, Patnevinswedge said:

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story eh r.bartlett? especially when it's yours! 

You are the comical Ali of Chelsea TBF.

1 hour ago, Sea foot said:

Apart from none of what you said happened, you were spot on. Well done.

Eve 'won' and got paid 

JM got rebuked but walked away pretty much Scott free

Chelsea got fooked.

yep nothing like it :-)