• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

So its between pellegrini and Mourinho according to the press,heynckes probably a candidate too but my heart tells me it will be guus hiddink,pep and klopp were ideal but shame we can't get them

Chrisb   

Benitez is an oxygen thief. He had a perfect chance to show some balls today with his post match interview but bottled it so spectacularly that the Sky Sports interviewer was left struggling to ask him questions due to his "not knowing about the Suarez incident".

He is truly a waste of skin.

Codger   

Right at the top of the list of requirements for a new coach/manager:

Someone with a great big pair of bollocks.

chara   

Please..almost anybody....we bleed for our team..as do all fans...but tubby the tuba ?...ho hum...whens pay day....

Chrisb   

So big that they need to cart them about in a wheelbarrow like Buster Gonad in Viz!

Khobar   

That's Benitez then.

Although his appear to be between his earls.

And after dropping the captain yet again today, I would suggest hostility from the terraces returns with a vengeance.

That's Benitez then. Although his appear to be between his earls. And after dropping the captain yet again today, I would suggest hostility from the terraces returns with a vengeance.

Agreed - it's left to us to represent the pride of our club and Tubby showed his true red colours today. Basically told us what we have known all along. B*ll*cks to what he or the media think or say, it's down to us to stand up for our club.

Chrisb   

That's Benitez then. Although his appear to be between his earls. And after dropping the captain yet again today, I would suggest hostility from the terraces returns with a vengeance.

I'm in Basel on Thursday night so I might give "You're not welcome here" a blast and see how it goes!

I'm in Basel on Thursday night so I might give "You're not welcome here" a blast and see how it goes!

Please someone bring rotten tomatoes for the 'walk of shame' after the last game of the season. I hope Tubby has the decency to go straight down the tunnel.

Khobar   
Please someone bring rotten tomatoes for the 'walk of shame' after the last game of the season. I hope Tubby has the decency to go straight down the tunnel.

I have some tinned ones if they'll do?