• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

1 hour ago, exiledblue said:

Everything he said after the Utd game sounded so familiar and not really true but the irony its how he has been accused of setting us up in the past and how he is setting Utd up now. '9 behind the ball' 'only have 2 fast player' 'conte winding up the crowd' love him but know his distractional blah blah all too well

??

So when he said in the post match interview (paraphrased) "at 2-0 we looked like we would get one back, but then it was 3-0.  At 3-0 we looked like making it 3-1 and then it was 4-0.  At 4-0 we looked like making it 4-1 but had the game gone on a bit longer it might have been 5-0"

- was that Mourinho arrogance too?

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

??

So when he said in the post match interview (paraphrased) "at 2-0 we looked like we would get one back, but then it was 3-0.  At 3-0 we looked like making it 3-1 and then it was 4-0.  At 4-0 we looked like making it 4-1 but had the game gone on a bit longer it might have been 5-0"

- was that Mourinho arrogance too?

reading that it doesnt really say anything and I didn't hear that here on italian tv but yes arrogance, confidence, misdirectionm call it what you want, its well documented here I am a Jose fan and part of that is the way he spins things, he is a hypocrite when it suits his agenda.

He has on numerous occasions accused others of parking buses (and been accused of the same)

He has on numerous occasions wound people up with his touchline antics

Everything he does and says is there to muddy the waters, listen to me and leave my team and tactics alone.

The only time he didn't was when it was going pear shaped before he last left, he changed and attacked the mysterious under preforming players

12 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

reading that it doesnt really say anything and I didn't hear that here on italian tv but yes arrogance, confidence, misdirectionm call it what you want, its well documented here I am a Jose fan and part of that is the way he spins things, he is a hypocrite when it suits his agenda.

He has on numerous occasions accused others of parking buses (and been accused of the same)

He has on numerous occasions wound people up with his touchline antics

Everything he does and says is there to muddy the waters, listen to me and leave my team and tactics alone.

The only time he didn't was when it was going pear shaped before he last left, he changed and attacked the mysterious under preforming players

I don't think he ever meant "park the bus" to be as much of an insult as The English have taken it.  Part of his charm has always been taking expressions from various languages and using direct translations of them in English.  When I was young this was called stylish writing, nowadays I think it still is.  When he says Team A killed Team B, it really is just an idiom.

and he certainly has publicly attacked his own players at RM and already at Man U, there is nothing special about Chelsea last season.

Seriously - it is not JM distracting the world with a word in the ear of Conte.  It is the whole media and certain fans and non-fans who have this urgent need to diss JM for something after every game.  Get over it.

paulw66   
12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't think he ever meant "park the bus" to be as much of an insult as The English have taken it.  

He definitely did.

The first time he used this phrase was when we played Spurs at home in 2004/05 and we drew 0-0. It was very much an insult and went on to say that if had been a match going punter who had paid £50 for his ticket, he wouldn't be happy.

14 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Seriously - it is not JM distracting the world with a word in the ear of Conte.  It is the whole media and certain fans and non-fans who have this urgent need to diss JM for something after every game.  Get over it.

I don't agree Droy. Jose knew exactly what he was doing by not covering his mouth with his hand - as everyone seems to do nowadays. He wanted to make it a story.

I'm a Jose fan but he has always been pretty blatant at contracting himself as Exiled mentions above.

21 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't think he ever meant "park the bus" to be as much of an insult as The English have taken it.  Part of his charm has always been taking expressions from various languages and using direct translations of them in English.  When I was young this was called stylish writing, nowadays I think it still is.  When he says Team A killed Team B, it really is just an idiom.

and he certainly has publicly attacked his own players at RM and already at Man U, there is nothing special about Chelsea last season.

Get over it? As a Jose fan does that mean I shouldn't recognise or respect his methods of deflecting criticism? I didn't diss him for anything I recognised it for what it is and has always been. Or did you mean I should get over it that he is not our manager anymore? I certainly have and Conte has my full support.

Sometimes Droy I feel you have become the new James with the points you put out there, and it never used to be the case, and to be fair to James perhaps he is the new droy as he doesnt get as much stick as you do now although to be fair we dont see him so often

chara   

Perhaps this forum should be renamed Jose Has Finally Left?

20 hours ago, exiledblue said:

Get over it? As a Jose fan does that mean I shouldn't recognise or respect his methods of deflecting criticism? I didn't diss him for anything I recognised it for what it is and has always been. Or did you mean I should get over it that he is not our manager anymore? I certainly have and Conte has my full support.

Sometimes Droy I feel you have become the new James with the points you put out there, and it never used to be the case, and to be fair to James perhaps he is the new droy as he doesnt get as much stick as you do now although to be fair we dont see him so often

ssssshhhhh!

JaneB   
50 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

ssssshhhhh!

Haha!  It's about time you appeared again James!