• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Anyone read Mourinho's response yet?  I doubt it will get much comment.

10 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Seriously, I know that you think you're being clever with QED nonsense, but what is it exactly that you think you proved?

One can't prove a question, so it must be the statement.
There was a Mourinho response but hardly anyone has heard about it.  It is the way the press works.  Some people seem to like it that way.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

There was a Mourinho response but hardly anyone has heard about it.  It is the way the press works.  Some people seem to like it that way.

So, if there was a 'Mourinho response', why has hardly anyone heard about it? Doesn't seem possible, does it? Easy to fix - post a link. Cheers.

On 06/01/2018 at 9:26 PM, Bob Singleton said:

Some of us never believed him at the time, so hearing what he says now is less of a surprise (and less of a 'dagger to the heart') than those who hung on his every word and idolised him without thought or question. It's a bit like religion, in some ways. Slowly you're seeing the truth.

Amen !

9 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

So, if there was a 'Mourinho response', why has hardly anyone heard about it? Doesn't seem possible, does it? 

Easy to fix - post a link. Cheers.

It is an excellent question.  Shame no one makes a habit of asking it.  Explains the general ignorance of those that trust their newspapers to tell the whole story.

As for the link, if I posted every story that is not in the press, old grumpy would be accusing me of being a Russian troll again.
It's a learning experience - find out what JM said and discover just how much your newspapers mislead you on a regular basis (and just how much better common sense is than trusting the papers).

Edited by Droy was my hero

36 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It is an excellent question.  Shame no one makes a habit of asking it.  Explains the general ignorance of those that trust their newspapers to tell the whole story.

As for the link, if I posted every story that is not in the press, old grumpy would be accusing me of being a Russian troll again.
It's a learning experience - find out what JM said and discover just how much your newspapers mislead you on a regular basis (and just how much better common sense is than trusting the papers).

I would definitely say that I feel somewhat sorry for Conte because he's basically being baited to respond to Mourinho's comments every time by the press , they are manipulating the whole thing for clicks and giggles.

What did JM really say then?

31 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I would definitely say that I feel somewhat sorry for Conte because he's basically being baited to respond to Mourinho's comments every time by the press , they are manipulating the whole thing for clicks and giggles.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

As for the link, ...

And yes, your common sense is much much more accurate than anything reported in the press.

Ham   
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

If it's not in the papers, what is your source? Let's have a link to that. 

Completely at a loss as to your point since your cryptic "Mourinho response"  post. 

14 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

It's interesting that you bring up baiting. Plenty of that happens here too wouldn't you agree?