• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

JaneB   
6 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I keep being told that the Man U fans hate JM.
That he has destroyed Shaw with his bullying.
Now he has lost his rationality.  
Most bizarre - still turn things around - you mean back to the Moyes and LVG days - surely no one wants that.

Yes we do!!!

kev61   
8 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I keep being told that the Man U fans hate JM.
That he has destroyed Shaw with his bullying.
Now he has lost his rationality.  
Most bizarre - still turn things around - you mean back to the Moyes and LVG days - surely no one wants that.

I can assure you that any Utd supporter I know (that can tell you what colour shirt they usually play in) can't wait to get rid of him and never wanted him in the first place including a Belfast boy that played for them in the 80's.

On 9/19/2018 at 1:21 AM, kev61 said:

Have you went off him? lol - his rationality went out the window a long time ago.Alot of the suckers on redcafe thinks he can turn things around! with what? the current team that he engineered! - it is a question of when and not if he is sacked this season. 

8 hours ago, kev61 said:

I can assure you that any Utd supporter I know (that can tell you what colour shirt they usually play in) can't wait to get rid of him and never wanted him in the first place including a Belfast boy that played for them in the 80's.

Make your mind up.

JaneB   
13 hours ago, blue moon said:

How cynical, Jane, you’ll be hoping Ronaldo gets red carded next ... oh, wait .... ho ho

Ha Ha!!  Cynical moi??  

It was a bit innocuous though wasn't it?  Having said that, I'm all for men showing their true feelings but crying for being sent off?  Dear oh dear.  I know he's a brilliant footballer and a top professional but he's also insufferable.

10 hours ago, JaneB said:

Ha Ha!!  Cynical moi??  

It was a bit innocuous though wasn't it?  Having said that, I'm all for men showing their true feelings but crying for being sent off?  Dear oh dear.  I know he's a brilliant footballer and a top professional but he's also insufferable.

It's only because he is a brilliant footballer that we suffer.  Otherwise we really wouldn't be bothered what he said or how he dressed.  Though the "fake tan" skin colour irritates a bit.

Not looking good for JM at all.  Mind you, I'm laughing my head off at the Pogba episode, and that many other Man U players are getting cheesed off with Mourinho, and Mourinho has to stop trying to fight the world, because the world willl always eventually win, his style of confrontational management is now defunct and obsolete.  When Mourinho gets the sack from Man U, no top club will touch him with a bargepole, and it also seems no players want to join any club he coaches anymore. 

1 hour ago, blueandproud said:

Not looking good for JM at all.  Mind you, I'm laughing my head off at the Pogba episode, and that many other Man U players are getting cheesed off with Mourinho, and Mourinho has to stop trying to fight the world, because the world willl always eventually win, his style of confrontational management is now defunct and obsolete.  When Mourinho gets the sack from Man U, no top club will touch him with a bargepole, and it also seems no players want to join any club he coaches anymore. 

Not read any of that.  Pretty much every thing I have read written by a footballer or ex-footballer backs JM against Pogba.  Everything I see of the fans says they all back JM against Woodward.  And even Woodward backs JM.
Where do you find these stories?