• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Recommended Posts

Jasonb   

It will be fascinating to see what OGS does in the near future.

He will know the football expectations of both club and fans yet inherits a very unbalanced squad with some huge egos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When even the players are betting amongst themselves as to when the boss will be sacked...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6519179/Alexis-Sanchez-suggests-won-bet-Jose-Mourinho-Man-United-sacking.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

When even the players are betting amongst themselves as to when the boss will be sacked...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6519179/Alexis-Sanchez-suggests-won-bet-Jose-Mourinho-Man-United-sacking.html

I read it differently.  There seems to be an awful lot of finger pointing between the players going on.  Someone leaked this story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I read it differently.  There seems to be an awful lot of finger pointing between the players going on.  Someone leaked this story.

How do you come to that conclusion? The story was very much 'bare bones' and talked as much about Sanchez celebrating his 30th birthday, yet somehow 'there seems to be an awful lot of finger pointing..."  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

How do you come to that conclusion? The story was very much 'bare bones' and talked as much about Sanchez celebrating his 30th birthday, yet somehow 'there seems to be an awful lot of finger pointing..."  

I don't know a lot about Whatsapp, except that it is supposed to be very secure.  Even the old NOTW couldn't get a Whatsapp post unless someone in the group gave it to them.

Quote

Alexis Sanchez 'sent WhatsApp message to Manchester United team-mates suggesting he won a bet over the sacking of manager Jose Mourinho'

Surrounding that with public instagram stuff about his family party does not change the fact that the betting story came from a team mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't know a lot about Whatsapp, except that it is supposed to be very secure.  Even the old NOTW couldn't get a Whatsapp post unless someone in the group gave it to them.

Surrounding that with public instagram stuff about his family party does not change the fact that the betting story came from a team mate.

I'll repeat the question as you've yet again avoided what was originally asked (did you train TM the PM in evasion techniques, btw?)

 
I just see it as one guy betting with his mate, you see it as "an awful lot of finger pointing" So where's all the finger pointing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I'll repeat the question as you've yet again avoided what was originally asked (did you train TM the PM in evasion techniques, btw?)

 
I just see it as one guy betting with his mate, you see it as "an awful lot of finger pointing" So where's all the finger pointing.

I'll repeat the answer since you like this pedantic stuff.
Someone leaked a whatsapp to the press.  That someone must have been a player.  Only an idiot wouldn't realise that it looks bad.
Ergo someother player wanted Sanchez to look bad.

How closely do you need it pointed out to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'll repeat the answer since you like this pedantic stuff.
Someone leaked a whatsapp to the press.  That someone must have been a player.  Only an idiot wouldn't realise that it looks bad.
Ergo someother player wanted Sanchez to look bad.

How closely do you need it pointed out to you?

Ah, so ONE player possibly leaking the video is "an awful lot of finger pointing" then? Glad to know what you consider to be an awful lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now