• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Jason Burt strikes again:

Another former Chelsea manager, Carlo Ancelotti, is expected to leave PSG at the end of this season and could take over at Real Madrid

It is understood that Mourinho would still prefer a return to Stamford Bridge

The likelihood is that Mourinho will leave Real this summer

The English-speaking Chilean, 59, is highly regarded and has also been linked with Manchester

Mourinho had appeared to have been ruled out of the running …But that may no longer be the case.

Mourinho will have to lower his demands if he is to be considered by Abramovich and it would still take quite a change of heart

there have been suggestions that Pellegrini may now not be such a strong favourite.

claimed that Mourinho’s return to Chelsea had been agreed. This is not thought to be accurate, and has been denied from within the London club, but there does seem now to be more hope for his supporters.

The stories will continue to swirl around Mourinho until his future is decided

This says absolutely sod-all!

I expect some sort of announcement from Mourinho if Real fail to get to the final today.

No, you don't.

Or at least you can't. Not unless this is your first season following football.

It would be a major surprise if Mourinho announced anything concrete tonight.

No, you don't.

I think its at the stage where everyday we are all refreshing these pages in the hope of positive news regarding Mourinho. The media have made me believe that it might just happen and if it doesn't, a lot of fans are going to be underwhelmed by anyone else. I just hope this media swirl isn't all unfounded. I'm not saying it has to be Jose, just that he's the only person that will demand the power which is needed to progress as a club.

Don't think this'll go through. But he can't possibly do worse than Mancini in terms of Champions League. What a scandal that City haven't managed to go through from group stage for two years straight.

City/Mancini are a scandal with all the money they have sunk. They have been spending heavily since 2007, have been owned since 2008, and Mancini has been in charge for 4 seasons now.

Jason Burt strikes again:

This says absolutely sod-all!

Guy is in make believe land. He stopped writing on Chelsea for a while - hopefully because of the complaints. And I suspect that most of his stories never hit the printed copy, he is just kept on to write a kind of blog about what he thinks he might be told if anyone who knew anything would talk to him.

His editor should be sacked.

No, you don't.

Yes. It would be a major surprise if anyone hiring JM would want him to link himself before the end of the season. Even Chelsea or (perhaps) Man U, where the existing manager could admit he is on his way.

Scooba   

Mourinho announcement tomorrow morning now they're out champions league? I'm going to be dreaming tonight.