• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Codger   

Good lord.

Why? It's not the first time we've been in for him.

Codger   

Since Jose lifted his skirts in Chelsea's direction in his desperation to leave Spain, it's been interesting to note through the wankfest just how many people have forgotten have fundamentally ****ed up the boardroom is at Chelsea.

I'm sure they'll remember if Jose joins the club and doesn't start well, though.

OzzyCFC   

Since Jose lifted his skirts in Chelsea's direction in his desperation to leave Spain, it's been interesting to note through the wankfest just how many people have forgotten have fundamentally ****ed up the boardroom is at Chelsea.

I'm sure they'll remember if Jose joins the club and doesn't start well, though.

Which is why I find it so hard to believe that he'll end up here again. It has to coincide with a boardroom shake-up.

todongo   

AVB's comment yesterday is not far from the mark. Chelsea still don't know what they're doing regarding the manager and players who hold the 1st team back (Lampard, Mikel), the use of reserves, the produce of the youth/academy, etc.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-jose-Mourinho-wants-former-1873003

My brother, a blackburn fan, couldn't wait to tell me about this rumour.

As a player Kean enjoyed a spell with Coimbra in Portugal, and he speaks fluent Portuguese. Now he could be given an unlikely route back into Premier League football by Mourinho.

Desperate journalism. Steve keane because he could translate for "the Translator". Matic too apparently - presumably because he is learning Portugese too.

Not so fast. Some of explicitly but most of us implicitly, are hoping for JM precisely because we know it would only be possible if the current board control was overturned. I don't think anyone is blind to the potential problems. We just think JM and RA can't be blind to that too.

Which is why I find it so hard to believe that he'll end up here again. It has to coincide with a boardroom shake-up.

In a 'Nut Shell'. Jose doesn't need the money for his return, it will be because he wants to return. So there is no way I can see him coming back with the same people in charge on the board ( which is why I don't think it will work,again ).

So the choices for Roman are,obviously; No Jose return or Jose' return and a change of board members.

Chelsea no structure or idea about the reserves? We have one of the biggest scouting systems in world football, our reserve and youth teams are stronger than ever, and many are saying it's only a matter of time before young players begin to break through to the first team. We've been building a structure and scouting system for a decade, and it looks like it will bear fruit in the not too distant future. And for all Roman haters, this structure wouldn't exist without his investment. Has it taken time? Yes, but it takes time to establish that structure. It will pay off.

Kean potentially coming isn't necessarily bad - he might not be a great manager, but as a coach/assistant has an excellent reputation.

We have one of the biggest scouting systems in world football

I thought we drastically cut down on scouting a year or so ago? At least that was shadowy ITK types were reporting.

Seems to me that we buy predominantly from two different areas, which suggests we don't have the broadest network. Perhaps you don't even need one these days.