• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Jose is ready made for Chelsea. Always has been.

It doesn't matter how many times you say this- the simple fact is no-one outside of the inner circles knows.

Plenty of signs point to Jose. Others to Moyes. We're all guessing.

haha, have you been up all night for this?

Haha nah it's 7:20 pm!

I've been working all day, but I lost my train of thought big time when I heard the news :(

Sky don't always get it right, but they do more often than not. No one gets it right all the time for goodness sake. And Robinho was a done deal with us until City came in at the last minute.

I'm trying to churn out KPI reports at work and this is the most distracting thing in the world. Worse than transfer deadline day.

Ynot   

Rafa's going to Utd to replace Fergie!

Please.

That would be the funniest thing ever!

Id like it to be Moyes, deserves a chance. Hate it to be our Jose, he would do well there.

Whoever it is going to be it opens up the title race next season. No way would any other manager have won the league this season with that squad Fergie had.

Hope our main target be it Jose or not is secured as it could be a big Manager battle end of the season. Madrid looking, Us, United, quite possibly City.

Excellent.

Sky are a font of unrequited truth. If they say Jose is coming back then he's coming back. I trusted them on Robinho, I'm trusting them on this. Jose.

Jose.

Jose.

Jose.

Jose.

Jose.

I'm just going to pray to Jesus, Zeus, Buddha, Ra, Vishnu and Zola.

If I post often enough telling myself that Jose is coming back, will Jose come back?

Worked for Candyman...