• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Will Real Madrid sack Jose thus not requiring Roman to pay for his contract or will RM keep hold of Jose, forcing Roman to pay out? Who blinks first?

Or maybe the board have someone else in mind for the job,like Mancini? Sorry, I know that I keep mentioning Mancini,it's not that I want him here. Just the 'Finger of Fate'.

Finger of fate is flexing it's muscles..........................

Just for the moment, lets assume the "who" bit and the "if" bit. My question is "when" exactly?

After Friday's Spanish Cup? After the Everton game? 1st July? When?

Not sure I can take another 2 months of this!

Nick89   

Just for the moment, lets assume the "who" bit and the "if" bit. My question is "when" exactly?

Had it not been for the complicated contract thing, I would be sure that Mourinho himself would reveal it after the final on Friday. However if Real Madrid and Chelsea haven't agreed on anything yet, it would be stupid to reveal anything.

Anyway I don't really get this big contract issue. Real Madrid want another manager, Chelsea want Mourinho - why not meet at the middle. If Mourinho's contract is worth £18m., they can pay £9m. each and both get away with a good deal.

We actually have two games next week out in the US against man citeh of all people.

Does that mean both clubs will be playing without a proper manager? Will rafa still be around?

Nick89   

We actually have two games next week out in the US against man citeh of all people.

Does that mean both clubs will be playing without a proper manager? Will rafa still be around?

I think Rafa will be there.

I have it on extremely good authority that Eva Carneiro will be leading the team out there, with a view towards assessing her qualities as a permanent managerial candidate in these two games.

Flinkers   

I have it on extremely good authority that Eva Carneiro will be leading the team out there, with a view towards assessing her qualities as a permanent managerial candidate in these two games.

We know she looks good in a track suit but the crucial point for me is how well she wears a suit and tie.

bert19   

Would anyone on here actually be disappointed with that? Eva is about 1million per cent more popular than Benitez and most other staff at Chelsea with the fans.

Kezza   

My concern is not whether Mourinho comes back I think he's definitely coming home. My worry is how long will he stay this time without owner getting trigger happy again.