• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

JezQ8   

lool now ronaldo gets a red.

both on their way to Chelsea then?

Edited by JezQ8

Turned into WWF.

That Ronaldo Red was a bit iffy... the way the guy dived after is genious! Courtois has been magnificent, if it was anyone but Cech he was replacing I would want him in the team right now.

JezQ8   

Ronaldo out. Looks like it's over for Real. Congrats Atletico, congrats Courtois!

In general Mourinho flopped in Real Madrid, three different domestic titles for three years and no Europe success (no even final) with arguably best set of players on the world and nearly unlimited transfer founds.

I still in big doubt that his return is good idea. Will see, will see.

he has definitely fallen short of expectations at Real Madrid.

For whatever reason it just hasn't worked well. Yes, with the squad he was given you would expect at least a Champions League, and more domestic titles.

For whatever reason it just hasn't worked well. Yes, with the squad he was given you would expect at least a Champions League, and more domestic titles.

for me RM was a mistake for him he should have gone to AM instead where he could have built a team. Galacticos don't want to be a team they all think they are too good

Announcement tomorrow?

DannyLB   

Well that's one way of looking at it but people need to remember he went against arguably the best team ever domestically. Not being able to come on top in 2 of the three years (at least domestically) is not an embarrassment in the slightest.

Stim   

I wouldn't say Mourinho flopped or underachieved. And a good squad has never guaranteed a CL title

Edited by Stim

JezQ8   

First whole season Mourinho has gone without winning a trophy, he's clearly losing it.

no, they won the supercopa.