• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Scooba   

Can't wait for Jose to come home, not long now!

Lol at the people who thought that he might leave for city instead, talked to my friend Guidetti from manchester city who already told me that he had positive talks with pellegrini, and that he's coming. Pellegrini liked Guidetti since his Feyenoord days.

Nick89   

Just a FACT to people, who says Mourinho has been a failure in Real:

Never in Real Madrid's history has a manager stayed more than one season and had a winning ratio as high as Jose's: 72,57 %.

Pellegrini had 75 %, but he only stayed one season and only reached last 16 of ChL, so wasn't really challenged by difficult away games at quarter and semi finals.

Scooba   

@F8Piraux: CONFIRMED : Carlo Ancelotti : "I want to leave Paris Saint-Germain." #PSG #Ancelotti #RMFC

Carlo leaving PSG impacts us - because he's taking Jose's place at RM, which means Jose is more likely to come here.

Oh and by the way, this season Jose was the longest serving manager in La Liga. Completely true. Tells you about the difference between the Prem and La Liga, and how well he's done to be there this long.

Codger   

Tells you about the difference between the Prem and La Liga, and how well he's done to be there this long.

Brendan Rodgers is the seventh longest serving manager in the Premier League. Fact.