• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Harvz   

Just watched Revista De La Liga and they had Ramon Calderon on as a guest. Easy to see how Mourinho clashed with the Madrid establishment.

He's a real tool. No pun intended. But they all are. Barcelona are not much better with their politics.

Capello himself admitted that the training routines he had set up were so good he didn't change them.

You know how certain words typed in posts are auto-corrected or censored? Someone sort this out for Droy!

0liver   

Lets appoint Jose and just be content with the fact that he might not stay here for more than three years. At least let's enjoy those three years and win a lot of trophies. Jürgen Klopp has said that he'll leave Dortmund in three or four years, so if he continues to show his managerial qualities, we can sign him up as a long term manager. Doesn't sound bad in my mind.

However, there are the other scenario that José actually wants to stay here and build a dynasty Fergie style. If that's true he'll probably want to stay here for about 10 years until finishing his career as a Portugal national coach.

Jose might want to stay here until he is 105 but it won't matter when he gets sacked after alienating himself from the board and results will go downhill, something you can be sure will happen within 3 years.

He didn't last the first time when the competition was much easier and he won't last now.

The same goes for every manager.

Scooba   

Jose might want to stay here until he is 105 but it won't matter when he gets sacked after alienating himself from the board and results will go downhill, something you can be sure will happen within 3 years.

He didn't last the first time when the competition was much easier and he won't last now.

The same goes for every manager.

You can be sure this will happen? Don't talk nonsense. Complete and utter rubbish.

0liver   

You can be sure this will happen? Don't talk nonsense. Complete and utter rubbish.

Well you can never be 100% but looking at the way things have gone under Abramovic I'd happily take the bet.

It's the same every time in this forum. We get a new manager and everyone's first idea is to have him build a long legacy. Mourinho will have done really well if he can last 2 seasons(I don't expect him to).

Edited by 0liver

Flinkers   

Well you can never be 100% but looking at the way things have gone under Abramovic I'd happily take the bet.

It's the same every time in this forum. We get a new manager and everyone's first idea is to have him build a long legacy. Mourinho will have done really well if he can last 2 seasons(I don't expect him to).

I think he'll last about that long too. But if he can get proper structures back into the playing side again it'll be worth the aggravation that will undoubtedly come.

Scooba   

Whatever happens in the future, I am just glad he is coming back. I'm looking forward to the next few years and there's nothing to say Jose won't last 5+ years. Jose is a unique case in the fact that he is coming back for the second time, it shows some sort of weakness and forgiveness from Roman, he has given in to Jose almost. I think he will sign a 5 year contract.

0liver   

I think he will sign a 5 year contract.

The length of the contract doesn't matter, what matters is the clause that dictates what happens once we terminate it. We've learned our lesson and always enter that in. The payouts to AVB and RDM have been much smaller than their contract length would give them the right to.

Regardless, anything over a 3 year deal is absolute madness and I'm sure it won't be onger than that.

Harvz   

If Jose lasts 5 years, it will mean he's won the league 3 times and the CL at least once. IMO.

Otherwise, not. a. chance. Sadly.

Stim   

Thats not even the most wrong thing he said. He thinks the competition is harder now than it was back then.