• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Capello

You're doing it again! :-)

You know how certain words typed in posts are auto-corrected or censored? Someone sort this out for Droy!

Right, I'm now convinced, he's doing it on purpose! But for the life of me I can't work out why?!

If Jose lasts 5 years, it will mean he's won the league 3 times and the CL at least once. IMO.

This is possible though.

There's a vacuum next season at the top clubs - Moyes is an unknown entity at the very top level; whoever replaces Mancini has a job to improve morale and keep them motivated; Arsenal and Spurs aren't as good as us.

If we buy good players (as we have been doing) but this time make a decent squad, then there's every chance we could win the league comfortably.

Nick89   

Jose might want to stay here until he is 105 but it won't matter when he gets sacked after alienating himself from the board and results will go downhill, something you can be sure will happen within 3 years.

He didn't last the first time when the competition was much easier and he won't last now.

The same goes for every manager.

Was the competition really much easier when José first came? Arsenal were more stronger than ever and just had that invincible season. Man United were in the middle of a transition which they will be again this season. Liverpool were very strong with Benítez the first three years. I'm not sure it was as easy as you think.

Having to break the Arsenal-Man United dominance of the Premier League should not be underestimated. The consistency Mourinho brought to the club was immense.

You know how certain words typed in posts are auto-corrected or censored? Someone sort this out for Droy!

I'm trying. And I promise you that for every mistake that gets through I self correct 3 or 4 more.

Maybe it is because I wrote CA so often in the past - maybe I should go back to that.

Fortunately I call my wife by my sister's name - things could be worse.

Fortunately I call my wife by my sister's name - things could be worse.

I know the truth ... Typical racist Chelsea supporter, thinks all Italians look the same!

What will happen to our current staff when Jose arrives?

Rafa's men will be gone obviously, but what about some of the others? Like Lollichon, I don't think Cech wants to get rid of him.

bert19   

. Isn't she portuguese? I'm sure the two of them will work something out:)) Eva must stay!

I believe she's from Gibraltar.

she's also very good at her job (from what I hear) and thus hopefully will be kept on because of that.