• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

I'm still anxious up until the very moment that it has been confirmed Mourinho will be here. I don't like everyone talking about it everywhere like it's a done deal when it isn't officially yet. It would be unbelievably shocking and disappointing if he didn't come back now.

Evar Carneiro must stay. I'm not having word of anything else.

Scooba   

I'm still anxious up until the very moment that it has been confirmed Mourinho will be here. I don't like everyone talking about it everywhere like it's a done deal when it isn't officially yet. It would be unbelievably shocking and disappointing if he didn't come back now.

Evar Carneiro must stay. I'm not having word of anything else.

It's done. 100%. Deal is signed and the club will announce 2nd/3rd June. Stop worrying!

It's done. 100%. Deal is signed and the club will announce 2nd/3rd June. Stop worrying!

I reserve the right to remain worried! It just sounds too good to be true. June 3rd can't arrive soon enough...!

Codger   
Erm what happens to Eva? :(

There's no reason for her to leave. She's part of the medical staff. The club doctor in fact, not just a physio as many seem to think.

I reserve the right to remain worried! It just sounds too good to be true. June 3rd can't arrive soon enough...!

Amen, brother. I'm nervous as all hell.

BlueFizz   

Assuming it is done (I'm reluctant to accept it until it's official) who comes with Jose, who stays from the existing set up and who goes - are all interesting questions.

Unlike some, I think the football side of the club is fairly well run - from youth upwards - so one assumes this remains unchanged. And Holland and Lollichon seem to be fairly integral too.

I don't think we'd sanction a mass departure/Mourinho mob-arrival - because if it goes wrong and the coach departs unexpectedly, it leaves huge holes if he takes his entourage with him. But will Jose go anywhere without his followers?

It will be almost as interesting to see what happens 'around' him as him coming back. For example - is the Kean rumour credible? Or will he keep Holland, who's been around them prem a lot of the time Jose was away?

We live in interesting times.

bert19   

Assuming it is done (I'm reluctant to accept it until it's official) who comes with Jose, who stays from the existing set up and who goes - are all interesting questions.

Unlike some, I think the football side of the club is fairly well run - from youth upwards - so one assumes this remains unchanged. And Holland and Lollichon seem to be fairly integral too.

I don't think we'd sanction a mass departure/Mourinho mob-arrival - because if it goes wrong and the coach departs unexpectedly, it leaves huge holes if he takes his entourage with him. But will Jose go anywhere without his followers?

It will be almost as interesting to see what happens 'around' him as him coming back. For example - is the Kean rumour credible? Or will he keep Holland, who's been around them prem a lot of the time Jose was away?

We live in interesting times.

At an initial guess, I'd assume Rui Faria comes with him, as he's been pretty much everywhere with Jose I think.

Holland is an interesting case as he's clearly been seen as important by senior people at the club for a while now. Kean, much as he was despised and often ridiculed as a manager, appears to be very highly regarded within the game as a first team coach/assistant manager.

We could in theory, end up with both.

BlueFizz   

At an initial guess, I'd assume Rui Faria comes with him, as he's been pretty much everywhere with Jose I think.

Holland is an interesting case as he's clearly been seen as important by senior people at the club for a while now. Kean, much as he was despised and often ridiculed as a manager, appears to be very highly regarded within the game as a first team coach/assistant manager.

We could in theory, end up with both.

Doesn't the big fella - ex-goalkeeper usually tag along too. Might be the goalkeeping coach in fact. Nice 1980s scouse perm I seem to recall.